Release Notes 2017-7-24 tlopo-rc-1.3.7

2017-7-24 tlopo-rc-1.3.7
Bugfixes
  • Fixed an internal exception with the Whitelist.
  • Fixed an issue with displaying an incorrect message when a guild name was rejected (rejected - not a duplicate name!)
  • Fixed an issue where players would not leave their crews when teleporting cross-shard.
  • Potentially fixed an intermittent crash with throwing knives.
  • Potentially fixed an issue where enemies would die twice, granting double loot and reputation.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.

I don't mean to be a nag, I really don't, but has any progress been made on the memory issue that's going around, or do we at least know what's causing it? It's getting slowly, but surely, worse, and the game is almost to the point of unplayable for me. And at this point, I've tried everything. I uninstalled TLOPO, and made a fresh install, and uninstalled my sound and graphics drivers, and performed a clean install on both of those. This process took almost an hour and a half in total, and the issue persists. I can't hold up my responsibility as a tester if I can barely get past logging in :( I'd really like to test some of the changes that have been coming out. Sorry to nag.

I don't mean to be a nag, I really don't, but has any progress been made on the memory issue that's going around, or do we at least know what's causing it? It's getting slowly, but surely, worse, and the game is almost to the point of unplayable for me. And at this point, I've tried everything. I uninstalled TLOPO, and made a fresh install, and uninstalled my sound and graphics drivers, and performed a clean install on both of those. This process took almost an hour and a half in total, and the issue persists. I can't hold up my responsibility as a tester if I can barely get past logging in :( I'd really like to test some of the changes that have been coming out. Sorry to nag.
Could possibly just be your pc isn't fit to run the game :/ what are your specs?

SWEET! Thank you so much for the hard work and the update! Two armored thumbs up!

a two armored thumbs up.jpg

https://piratesforums.co/threads/game-web-server-notifications.13245/page-8#post-288400

Could possibly just be your pc isn't fit to run the game :/ what are your specs?
Definitely not my PC, unless TLOPO has something against higher end rigs.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition 8-Core
Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming Series
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
PSU: Corsair RM850 850w

Nice update.

Is there already a solution for the bug where one get stuck in the loading Screen ? (by the attempt of entering an Island with loot from ship fights).

Keep up the good work :)

DUDE SAME! i wrote on the last patch notes forum i thought the memory leak was getting worse and worse and my computer is more than capable running this game, the game crashes so often now it makes me not want to play it

2017-7-24 tlopo-rc-1.3.7
Bugfixes

• Fixed an internal exception with the Whitelist.
    • Fixed an issue with displaying an incorrect message when a guild name was rejected (rejected - not a duplicate name!)
    • Fixed an issue where players would not leave their crews when teleporting cross-shard.
    • Potentially fixed an intermittent crash with throwing knives.
    • Potentially fixed an issue where enemies would die twice, granting double loot and reputation.
Maintenance

• Code cleanup.
Please make the memory leak number 1 priority, it's the thing making this game run so terrible, and the most annoying rather

DUDE SAME! i wrote on the last patch notes forum i thought the memory leak was getting worse and worse and my computer is more than capable running this game, the game crashes so often now it makes me not want to play it

Please make the memory leak number 1 priority, it's the thing making this game run so terrible, and the most annoying rather

https://piratesforums.co/threads/game-web-server-notifications.13245/page-8#post-288431

Jack, I have read on other posts where people with windows 10 are having more problems. I didn't know if you checked to see if there was a way to play the game in compatibility mode of windows 7 and see if that helps till they find a solution for the memory problem. I miss sailing with you!!!

Last edited:
Jack, I have read on other posts where people windows 10 are having more problems. I didn't know if you checked to see if there was a way to play the game in compatibility mode of windows 7 and see if that helps till they find a solution for the memory problem. I miss sailing with you!!!
I won't have a lot of time to play tonight, but I'll certainly give compatibility mode a try, and see if that helps at all, thanks!

Back