Release Notes 2017-7-3 tlopo-rc-v1.2.6

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bug with stunning and freezing skills.
  • Fixed a crash with boarding flagships.
  • Fixed a crash with fireworks while sailing.
  • Fixed a crash with ship permissions.
  • Fixed a tutorial bug that would prevent players from obtaining their free ship.
  • Fixed an interest bug that would prevent players from leaving crews.
  • Fixed an inventory bug that prevented new players from having treasure stacks.
  • Removed the movement delay within PvP. This should prevent the ability to skip around.
  • Ship materials can now drop from normal ships.
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup

Ship materials from normal ships?!
What a massive QoL improvement for us sailors!

I'm not at home so I can't play. Someone tell me how frequently this happens!

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a tutorial bug that would prevent players from obtaining their free ship.
  • Fixed an inventory bug that prevented new players from having treasure stacks.
  • Removed the movement delay within PvP. This should prevent the ability to skip around.
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup
can you elaborate on that last part? i havent seen a material or rare materiel drop from regular ships yet.

Bugfixes:
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup
I think in making Ship Materials drop form normal ships screwed up what gets replaced when you get loot that takes higher priority, i've noticed it a few times today while doing mat runs

Bugfixes:
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup
Certain Special Voodoo Doll abilities that can be used on Friendly Pirates glitch you out making you unable to attack enemies unless you put your weapon away and take it back out

Ship materials from normal ships?!
What a massive QoL improvement for us sailors!

I'm not at home so I can't play. Someone tell me how frequently this happens!
It's very rare. I'm level 28 sailing and 24 cannon and I've gotten like 6 total. I thought this was always in game.

Bugfixes:
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup
Sorry I couldn't get them on time doing 4th of July with my family

Haven't had any materials from regular ships but I have had regular loot without materials from Hunters. Also ship loot in general looks messed up now. Numerous times after sinking a ship, reward was several loot chests or (even 2 loot skull one time) but actually none showed up when porting.

REALLY good update! Thank you so much! Every week the game just keeps getting better and more stable. I appreciate everyone's hard work! If there are people working on this that aren't represented in the forums, PLEASE let them know they and their hard work is so appreciated by the community! Thank you!

I believe this has been fixed for the next release.
I have a question that is probably on a lot of people's mind, is anything being done about the memory leak? I love playing with the game sounds but I have refrained from using sound due to such memory leak, can we have an update on that?

i have a question that is probably on a lot of people's mind, is anything being done about the memory leak? I love playing with the game sounds but i have been refrained from using sound due to such memory leak, can we have an update on that?
Not much to say on that front at the moment, unfortunately. We are aware of the problem though and we do have a likely cause identified, but it's an engine-level issue so it'll take some additional time to get sorted out.

Not much to say on that front at the moment, unfortunately. We are aware of the problem though and we do have a likely cause identified, but it's an engine-level issue so it'll take some additional time to get sorted out.
Ah ok, i do know that issues like these are not easy to solve, good ot know you have a solution coming down the road even if it takes awhile, thank you

Bugfixes:
Maintenance:
  • Code cleanup
If your attuned by a friendly pirate and you use Ghost Form Ability from Lost Sword of El Patron your game crashes, please take note and fix this

It appears as though rare/normal ship materials are no longer a guaranteed drop from hunters and warships. It happens at chance. Someone above me mentioned something about ship loot, but I'm not sure if we're thinking about it the same way. Also, loot chests and skull chests (visually) drop in groups of 2 or more, but when porting they don't show up.

Back