Release Notes 2017-7-6 tlopo-rc-v1.2.7

Features
  • Add the ability to right-click to loot weapons and clothing.
  • Add the ability to boot players from SvS ships.

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a logic error in poker.
  • Fixed a problem with targeting enemies and friendly players.
  • Fixed an error where the inventory would claim to be full when looting multiple items at a time.
  • Fixed a visual error with ship looting.
  • Fixed a bug with sending avatars to jail during poker.
  • Fixed various bugs with inventory items.
  • Fixed dragging items from loot containers.
  • Fixed some collections not showing in the inventory.
  • Fixed a bug with teleportation.
  • Potentially fixed random disconnects with ship docking.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Increased sessions for The Queue.
  • Tweaked the rates of various cargo types to be less rare.

Yay! Can't wait to see how the fixes are!

• Unable to shoot Grapples at Flagships sometimes, there are no Green Circle targets. (How'd that happen?)
  • Broadsides (usually left) will not target enemy ships sometimes and shoot all willy-nilly. (I'm not referring to missing because enemy ship is changing course last second.)
  • Open Fire and Take Cover skills do not work when 2 or more people are on the ship.
  • TBC

Last edited:
Features
  • Add the ability to boot players from SvS ships.

Bugfixes
  • Potentially fixed random disconnects with ship docking.
Maintenance
  • Increased sessions for The Queue.
  • Tweaked the rates of various cargo types to be less rare.

SvS Booting
Can't tell you how happy I am about this as a captain. Finally I can actually enforce some etiquette! (it's RUDE to join a ship and go AFK!)

The Queue
I love that you capitalized this. Like The Queue is some living thing that deserves a title.

Docking Crash
This is a big one! Fixing crashes is as far as I am concerned top priority. Keep up the stellar work!

Cargo Rarities
We were just talking about that! In-game and in the forum! You guys are awesome!

Nevermind, I think I crashed for other reasons. Login server was down when I tried to get back in.

After upgrade, 2 out of 3 times when I docked, after fighting Bounty Hunters, game crashed to desktop. Went to Outcast island game crashed while Porting. :( Server unable to verify account now.....sigh.....

I had to restart my computer after the update before the server would verify my account. Kept getting the 900 error. Getting ready to log in as my character, hope it works.

Update: I was able to get on fine now. So if anyone else is getting the 900 server error, try restarting your computer and see if it helps.

Last edited:
Thank you for fixing the treasure/loot drops from sinking ships. Its more in line now with
the size and difficulty of the ship. Very well done.

So, I haven't gotten to play in a bit, I'm out of town, but can anyone tell me if we still have to race a clock to be able to port after reaching scoundrel rank 4? Ever since they added the timer, there's a good chance you won't be able to port when warships are sent. Just curious as to if this issue got fixed?

I know it makes a difference, and I do have it turned off.
Just checking, it worked for me, but I understand it may not be the case for everyone. I know before I left for vacation, I was monitoring memory usage, and it seemed the game was dumping properly, until my sound was turned on, but it's another issue for another thread. I do wish you the best of luck in staying connected mate :)

What exactly does "increasing queue sessions" entail? More people on the servers at one time?

Back