Release Notes 2017-7-9 tlopo-rc-v1.2.8

Bugfixes
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from teleporting cross-server while in-game.
  • Fixed a glitch where players would be able to attune more than 5 targets with the Voodoo Doll.
  • Fixed some issues with ships being improperly generated.
  • Fixed the order of ammo pouches and cannon barrels in inventory - smaller will no longer override larger.
  • Fixed permanent sea loot containers (skull chests, rare materials, etc.) to prevent them from being replaced.
Maintenance
  • Blacklist and whitelist additions.
  • Code cleanup.
  • Players can now split multiple times in Blackjack if the current hand allows for it.
  • Reduced the likelihood of obtaining Royal Chests from lower level ships.

Sweet. Another update! Let's see what we got.
  • Enemy ships all move around like Hunters, with the jumpy movement, and will sometimes teleport to another area. (This is not lag related, this occurs in every server I go to.) This makes it nearly impossible to hit them with broadsides.
  • Voodoo Staff skills use twice the indicated voodoo. (Thanks @darkster16 for pointing that out)
  • Broadsides occasionally not targeting enemy ships.
  • Still having issues where the game either crashes when porting or the load screen is stuck on the image before the progress bar appears. (If the load screen is stuck, you MIGHT still get your gold and materials at least, but loot chests is unknown.) Update: For me, I only crash when I have at least 1 loot pouch/chest/skull chest. Anything else, it works 90% of the time.
  • When going out to seas, ship spawns in opposite direction (at certain places, like Raven's Cove).
  • Hunters and Warships will sail through each other, can cause player ship to be sandwiched in between and stuck, causing instant death.
  • In El Patron's Mines, specifically the area with the 4 ghosts that people grind at, the left most ghost will sometimes never respawn.
  • When repairing ship, if anyone who is repairing dc's mid-repairs, makes repairing impossible.
  • (Note: I just finished mastering everything, but Cannon, so I finally decided to give SvS a try again. Honestly, it was a nightmare) SvS is unbelievably ridiculous. Player ships on the other team are teleporting left and right, it's impossible to determine the legitimacy of an enemy ship's health if I can't determine what advanced upgrade hulls they're using. The amount of damage received from nothing is UNREAL. While it is fun and all, I honestly think that, in the future if need be, SvS should be it's own thing, much like how PvP is in a separate location, rather than in the public open world. Don't get the wrong idea, SvS is fun, but if you're gonna tell me that 1 Galleon can sink 15 War Class ships in a row, alone, then we have serious issues.
  • Having that weird issue again where I can't click on pirates, only able to crew them via name in chat box.
  • Open Fire and Take Cover skills still not working when multiple people are on a ship (although I have experienced moments where it does work for some reason for other people)
  • Certain weapons (i.e. Holy Pistol, Stalker Repeater, Cobra Pistol, etc.) have drop rates that are WAY too frequent. I literally got like 20 of each in the past 2 days.
  • Issue where pistol and grenade ammo pickups won't show in skill buttons unless you check your inventory.
  • Rare occasions where enemies will respawn but at a smaller-scale sized (as if they drank Shrink Potion) (Seen it happen to an enemy in Cursed Caverns and on Cutthroat Isla)
  • Cannon Defense still isn't wo- I'm kidding I know it's disabled for now. heheheheheheheheh
  • PvP is impossible to join (for me at least). If it fails to find a lobby just once, it will never try to find one again.
  • Still having issues with crew system. Sometimes it will not let a player be asked to join and instantly the asking pirate indicator will vanish, or thinks pirate is still in another crew, even though they aren't... it just needs a bit more tweaking.

Last edited:
When will staff skills using double voodoo be fixed?
Np @Sans365 it really is a hassle leveling it up.
The key is to have a lot of lower level opponents who can't hurt you while you recover voodoo or can be taken out in one or two blasts. The wasps in the Queens nest are ideal for this as you can collect several opponent by "poking them" use basic soul flay and get them coming at you grouped and then use the higher powers of the staff on them.

Back