Release Notes 2017-8-27 tlopo-rc-v1.5.0

Seahawk

Site Founder
Features
  • The Black Pearl Boss Battle has been implemented! Get a crew together and get the Pearl back for Jack Sparrow!
  • The looting system has been completely rewritten - thanks to everyone who has given feedback about it! Ammo should also drop correctly now as well. Please let us know if there are any inconsistencies between this new looting system and POTCO's looting system.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a few random crashes with teleportation.
Maintenance
  • Added extra measures to prevent staff impersonation.
  • Removed the "nerfs" that Disney had in the Black Pearl Boss Battle.
  • Whitelist and Blacklist updates.
Known Issues
  • After completing the Boss Battle you may be directed to return to John Smith instead of Jack Sparrow.
  • The audio in the Black Pearl Boss Battle sometimes stops playing.
  • The dialogue after you complete the Boss Battle that shows the acquisition of the Leadership skill does not display.

Last edited:
Does this mean that ravens cove has also been implemented?

Features

• The Black Pearl Boss Battle has been implemented! Get a crew together and get the Pearl back for Jack Sparrow!
    • The looting system has been completely rewritten - thanks to everyone who has given feedback about it! Ammo should also drop correctly now as well. Please let us know if there are any inconsistencies between this new looting system and POTCO's looting system.

I've heard from many people that after you finish the black pearl quest in Tlopo that's when you get the ravens cove quest, so that's why I was asking
This is true as far as I can tell, but Cheysa told me that there are still many bugs with the RC quest so it is NOT currently implemented even if you complete the BP quest. If you complete the BP quest, once the RC quest is released, you should get it instantly as far as logic seems.

To give a people general time frame when to expect the game will be up, sometime in a few hours (Click)

"Just an update: we've encountered a minor problem during deployment that affected several of our production nodes. Each node will need to be fixed one by one - this is a mildly time consuming process. Unfortunately, TLOPO will be down for at least another 2 hours until fixes can be applied."

To give a people general time frame when to expect the game will be up, sometime in a few hours (Click)

"Just an update: we've encountered a minor problem during deployment that affected several of our production nodes. Each node will need to be fixed one by one - this is a mildly time consuming process. Unfortunately, TLOPO will be down for at least another 2 hours until fixes can be applied."

Thank you VERY much for giving us a time expectation!! And with that I know... not to drone or helicopter over the game!

Back