Release Notes 2017-9-10 tlopo-rc-v1.6.0

Seahawk

Site Founder
Features
  • 8 new districts have been added! They will become active on September 19, the day of Open Beta.
Bugfixes
  • Damage in SVS has been corrected.
  • Fixed an issue with quest ending lines: no more arrogant "Good job!" when you turn in a quest.
Maintenance
  • Added several new web servers dedicated specifically to the API.
  • Added 250% more resources to Abassa, 175% more resources to Andaba, and 140% more resources to the rest of the districts.
  • Added 3 more client interface servers.
  • Added several more download servers.
  • District caps have been upped to 350 players.
  • Several parts of the UberDOG server are now isolated into their own individual servers. This will allow for more load balancing for processing requests within the game, such as authentication, PvP match making, and loading player profiles.
  • Whitelist and Blacklist update.

• Added 250% more resources to Abassa, 175% more resources to Andaba, and 140% more resources to the rest of the districts.

Hold up. Statistics are often misleading. Are you saying - in the case of Abassa for discussion sakes - they added 250% (meaning a total of 350%) or there is now 250% (meaning 150% added)?

Just making sure, it's pretty common to say the wrong thing with numbers like this.

Last edited:
Hold up. Statistics are often misleading. Are you saying - in the case of Abassa for discussion sakes - they added 250% (meaning a total of 350%) or there is now 250% (meaning 150% added)?

Just making sure, it's pretty common to say the wrong thing with numbers like this.
It sounds like they added 250% to Abassa, 175% to Andaba, and 140% to the others, considering they worded it as "adding (those percentages) more resources." Abassa should have 3.5x the amount of resources (adding 100% more is doubling the resources), Andaba 2.75x more, and the rest of the servers 2.4x more. :2 cents:

Is the update taking forever for anyone else? I started the update 2 hours ago, and it's still on file 1. It might be bad internet because there's a giant swirling wall of death just a few hours away, or it could be something else. Help please. With the download speed, I mean. I can handle the wall of death.
Took mine about 40 minutes. Hope you got on!

Had no trouble with the download. Each part downloaded quickly for me.

Update: No problem with the download but could not get on the server after like 6 tries. Emptied my cache and restarted my computer and now all is well.

Also I am windows 10. Don't know if that might be the problem for not getting on servers.

Last edited:
Ever since update I've been having problems logging on, can't play pirates.
"Could not connect to prod-gs-protected-agent-6.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?"
I have reinstalled game, restarted computer, and keep hitting OK to try to again. Nothing seems to work. It gets to 85% and then gives me this error.

I have the same problem, I played last night with no issues, today I hit OK and it keeps asking to hit OK again? I did clear my cache and same result.
i got sort of the same thing idk what to do it says
prod-gs-protected-agent-2.tlopo.com.7969. try again? ive clicked it about 10 times idk anything about computers so idk how to clear cache without messing anything up pls help

I got booted off the game and when I tried to get back on the same problem again. I suggest everyone having this problem email tlopo with your most recent log attached so they can see the problem.

Screenshot (204).png

The game worked fine yesterday, then booted me off in the late evening (around 7:00). Today it keeps saying the same as the posts above and I have been pressing "Retry" to no avail.

Update: Just now it worked! But it failed multiple times throughout the day before that, so there still might be some bugs..

Is the update taking forever for anyone else? I started the update 2 hours ago, and it's still on file 1. It might be bad internet because there's a giant swirling wall of death just a few hours away, or it could be something else. Help please. With the download speed, I mean. I can handle the wall of death.
Lol this guy's near Irma and he's trying to play your game. Talk about dedication! XD, give this man a medal.

Back