Release Notes 2018-2-10 tlopo-rc-v1.9.6

I was not saying anything bad I was saying they told us the other day would be 5 hours update but they cant let us know this one thanks

I was not saying anything bad I was saying they told us the other day would be 5 hours update but they cant let us know this one thanks

That was because that update was a database restoration. not uploading new code to the game servers. when they released Raven's cove it took the better part of a day and a half. Of course that also required uploading a bunch of new graphics as well as the game code. It could be worse they could just take it offline and stop working on it altogether because they are not appreciated. Just be thankful we have any of this.

That was because that update was a database restoration. not uploading new code to the game servers. when they released Raven's cove it took the better part of a day and a half. Of course that also required uploading a bunch of new graphics as well as the game code. It could be worse they could just take it offline and stop working on it altogether because they are not appreciated. Just be thankful we have any of this.
Thats how i see it. We arnt paying them to do anything they can take all the time they need. Great job TLOPO Keep up the good work

What actually happens is as follows;
The devs shut the game down for an update, and then either dinner is served or someone yells at them to clean their rooms.
That or it's their turn to do the dishes or the laundry.
In the meantime, the update sits there, languishing in all its glory, waiting for a dev to remember it exists and to implement it.
Sometimes, a dev will fully implement an update and then for get to reboot the system, making us all wait needlessly for hours, days or even weeks until they realize the system needs a reboot for the update to take effect.
One time in 2017, an update took almost 4 months for a dev to remember to turn the game back on...

Back