Release Notes 2018-2-4 tlopo-rc-v1.9.2

Maintenance
  • Several heavy operations with quests have been reworked to be cached and preloaded. We identified during our logging last night that these operations were a huge consumer of system time. We hope this to be another step towards finally eradicating the server lag present during invasions. Apart from invasions, the lag created by these operations also caused teleports and quests as a whole to be delayed.

Tonights invasion was better lag wise. But there is still multiple disconnects. Is there a way to correct that. Everyone on the crew with me was disconnected right before invasion ended. I was the only one that got credit for it. I felt bad for the others. Also a lot of the enemy is invisible. Never saw Jolly, just saw the people die in groups and then started seeing the circle around him but he was invisible.

Last edited:
I only managed to complete one out of three invasions without a disconnect on the fourth of this month, but that's a lot better than not being able to do them at all. I'm not sure if that is due to the improvements in general or the fact that spreading them across all servers resulted in less lag. At any rate, you seem to be going in the right direction so thanks for the progress thus far.

Back