Release Notes 2018-2-7 tlopo-rc-v1.9.4

Any news on what this new Update is going to be about that's happening in a few? If another Rollback, I don't even care this time.

Agreed, just grinded for 3 hours. If we get rolled back, I will defiantly not be a happy camper...

Dang... Well, lets just see, not gonna be as long as last time, should be fine. I'm not even trippin if it's a roll back, got another Spinecrest and Assassins Cutlass but don't care if I loose em this time.

You guys and gals posting on this thread are aware that 1.9.4 was implemented on 2-7 and has been running for 24 hours+. The update the game just went down for will likely be 1.9.5. I doubt that we will see another database rollback. Stop worrying that the sky is falling every time they do an update. Yesterday when they updated and rolled back the game was offline for over 6 hours. They said in the in-game message that they were not planning for a long downtime. The reason the game was down for so long for the rollback was because the old data needed to be uploaded to the server. They can't do that quickly.

Well, there is no place to talk about the next update yet so why not go to the previous update post? I swear it's like the end of the world when we post on an older post about a new thing when the new post isn't out yet. No one even posted here for the 1.9.4 update so it shouldn't matter if we do. Not like we have some live chat room which honestly should be added one day like on the POTCO Forums back in the day.

Well, there is no place to talk about the next update yet so why not go to the previous update post? I swear it's like the end of the world when we post on an older post about a new thing when the new post isn't out yet. No one even posted here for the 1.9.4 update so it shouldn't matter if we do. Not like we have some live chat room which honestly should be added one day like on the POTCO Forums back in the day.

Ah the old potco live chat. I miss that.

Ah the old potco live chat. I miss that.

Exactly, we could really use that back so we can talk live through updates about whatever it might be or anything else instead of random posts. Or we could do something like what WiiUForums or now called Nintendo Today Forums has, they have a section called the lounge, then a thread in that for everyone to talk about whatever.

2018-2-8 tlopo-rc-v1.9.5
Bugfixes
  • Finally fixed the memory leak which caused all districts to repeatedly crash over a short period of time. Woohoo!
  • Fixed a bug with Fire Bats dealing too much damage on death.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Optimized an operation with world creation.
Mac Launcher Update
  • Here's what's new in version 1.5.0 of our mac launcher!
Features
  • Implemented resource patching for faster download speeds.
Maintenance
  • Faster launcher start up time.
  • Improved file writing for faster installation/patching.
  • More efficient storage management.
  • Updated the TLOPO application icon to our new logo.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug causing the window background to be black instead of transparent.
  • Fixed a bug where minimize button would not work properly.
  • Fixed a bug with Touch Bar not working on macOS High Sierra.

Since there is nothing up for 9.5 yet, I'm gonna post on here.

Battles got a lot more skippy after the last update. And Hunters especially so. Even as I was running it was like the fellow had no clue how to follow me and on the edge they really don't know what they're doing.

Back