Release Notes 2018-3-30 tlopo-rc-v1.12.1

this does not help us who cannot farm for cursed swords
because we simply cannot finish ravens this problum should of been first portery
not second or last as its not fair for us not to able to farm the new legendarys

this does not help us who cannot farm for cursed swords
because we simply cannot finish ravens this problum should of been first portery
not second or last as its not fair for us not to able to farm the new legendarys
Why cant you finish the ravens cove quest?

like i stated it is buged to where i can not finish alot of quests and instand of fixing it we are told our names been put on a list @Crimson_Rose
These things take time to fix. Not everything can be fixed at one time. Raven's Cove is so intertwined with other quests, that it makes it difficult to fix things regarding it, simply because it's involved with almost everything else in some way. And NO ONE has been able to farm the new legendaries as far as I know. It was said they'd be looted in a different way, which is why no one has been able to find them.

Bugfixes
  • Fixed an issue with tutorial instances that caused new pirates to get stuck at 30% upon loading Create-A-Pirate.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Preparations for an upcoming holiday.
  • Whitelist and Blacklist updates.
Bugs to fix for next update: You don't dock right away; health will randomly stop regenerating; Loot Chests and Loot Skulls will not always be given to you when you dock; (not a bug but an improvement) Boss Loot is terrible and should be significantly better when compared to normal mobs; (OLD ISSUE) Hunters and Warships sometimes suddenly stop coming after you; Loot drops will sometimes not even prompt to let you open it or doesn't let you open it at all

Bugs to fix for next update: You don't dock right away; health will randomly stop regenerating; Loot Chests and Loot Skulls will not always be given to you when you dock; (not a bug but an improvement) Boss Loot is terrible and should be significantly better when compared to normal mobs; (OLD ISSUE) Hunters and Warships sometimes suddenly stop coming after you; Loot drops will sometimes not even prompt to let you open it or doesn't let you open it at all
no this bugs aren't as impernant as the quest bug

Current bugs I have come across... why am I doing this again I'll never know...
  • Raven's Cove Quest:
    • Luring ghosts can be impossible in some servers since the enemies do not appear to be going through rotation (anymore?) aside from change in level. (THIS IS MORE OF A NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT)
    • El Patron boss fight spawns 2 El Patron bosses (cannot reconfirm this, since... well I just completed it and defeated both El Patrons. Can anyone else confirm this, I'm not sure if it was this or someone just didn't fight El Patron after making him spawn)
    • Cutscene of you retrieving your first Cursed Weapon from El Patron does not occur immediately after getting said weapon. For me it occurred 20 minutes later, after teleporting to Cuba, sailing, coming back to Cuba, talking to shipwright, repairing my ships, and after talking to him, it occurs.
    • Legendary Fish Optional Task impossible (???). I spent many hours trying to do this. Before this task was given, I found 2 legendary fish, THAT DAY, got the task, spent like 10 hours on it, got nothing, finished the entire RC quest, went fishing found 2 more legendary fish within 20 minutes. Either I have some **** luck, OR... I dunno, just a thought. I think it's more on the luck.... errrr, unluckiness.
  • Combat
    • Voodoo Doll's Shackles is bugged beyond belief. Take advantage of this while you can. When this spell is used, not only does the enemy get rooted to the ground, BUT as long as you have your doll out and have that enemy attuned, they will NEVER attack you. Sorry guys, but it's fun for a while, but it makes the boss fights boring.
    • Still noticing an issue where the numerical value of the damage you give does not equal the same amount of damage the enemy actually receives. DOES NOT APPLY TO VOODOO DOLL. All other weapons seem to have this issue. I've checked damage by switching to voodoo doll and checking the health. (Need confirmation for this, since it could be just me)
  • Spawning
    • Isla Tormenta Cursed Caverns sometimes has enemies spawning in the air. Can SOMETIMES be aggro'd by throwing grenade.
    • Random Bosses. Ok this one I've had my eye on since this was first implemented, even after my long break from this game. I have NEVER ONCE seen any of these so called "random bosses". Not once. I have gone through 5 sections across ALL SERVERS for an unimaginable amount of time, just to see how long it takes for them to spawn. Now my biggest concern is this: are they the EXACT SAME random bosses that spawn in POTCO, same locations and everything, OR has it been modified. Cause if it's been modified, I have no way of actually critiquing this point.
    • Flagships. I've noticed on some servers that not all the Flagships are there.... in fact, I've only seen a handful at a time if I'm lucky. No clue where most of them are. I dunno, might be just my imagination, but I feel like the seas a bit less.... occupied than normal.

• Performance. I've noticed that the load times are more than double the length compared to the last time I played... dunno the reason, but I hope that gets improved in the future.

• My theme song is still not implemented in the game, nor is my battle music. This displeases me a great bit. DO YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME? Nah, I'm just messin' with ya.
If I missed anything, go ahead and add.

Last edited:
Back