Release Notes 2018-4-13 tlopo-rc-v1.13.0

Features
  • Port Royal Invasions are back! Gather your mates and defend Port Royal from Jolly Roger's vicious attacks! Invasions will occur randomly, so be on alert!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a district reset with Jolly Roger.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Invasions to constantly restart.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
Known Issues
  • Jolly Roger's health may be a bit too low, making him too easy to defeat.
  • Jolly Roger's magic stretches too far! He may attack a barricade on the other side of the island with his Dark Thunderbolt.
  • Players who join an Invasion mid-way may not be awarded the proper amount of reputation points once it is completed.

Wait so the update went from 1.12.3 directly to 1.13.0? Shouldn´t there be more to where that comes from?

I sure hope it is a bug. Did invasion this evening and 0 notoriety. I wasn't there for first round but did the rest. Never had this happen before. Won't do anymore till it is fixed. Cause if we get dc'd does that mean we get zero because we are knocked off and come back?

I sure hope it is a bug. Did invasion this evening and 0 notoriety. I wasn't there for first round but did the rest. Never had this happen before. Won't do anymore till it is fixed. Cause if we get dc'd does that mean we get zero because we are knocked off and come back?

Known Issues
  • Jolly Roger's magic stretches too far! He may attack a barricade on the other side of the island with his Dark Thunderbolt.
  • Players who join an Invasion mid-way may not be awarded the proper amount of reputation points once it is completed.

thx Katnypp, like I said I will for go the invasions until they are fixed. Getting no notoriety not worth it...not upset just making a decision. A lot of us get disconnected during an invasion and that means we come back in the middle of it so better off doing something else in the mean time.

Seemed to be fixed last evening. I arrived just before the second wave and upon completion received 3k+ notoriety.

Thanks, devs et al

Might be because I was in the fight with only a few others and running back & forth between beaches to defeat invaders and finally Jolly, not sure why but got it anyway. Hopefully it will be corrected soon for everyone.

Features
  • Port Royal Invasions are back! Gather your mates and defend Port Royal from Jolly Roger's vicious attacks! Invasions will occur randomly, so be on alert!
Bugfixes
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
Known Issues
something keeps causing a district reset every once and awhile, idk what it is but if you guys could look into this it would be great, thanks :)

Yes there is a Notoriety reward at the end of each invasion. However, due to a current bug, you have to be there when the invasion begins in order to receive the reward.
I wondered why after 79 kills I got Zilch ! That explains it , well maybe some day they'll work accordingly ! No more server jumping then !

Features
Bugfixes
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
Known Issues
There is still the issue where you don't dock right away, it's delayed when you click the dock button, i've died some many times because of that, fix that bug please

Back