Release Notes 2018-4-4 tlopo-rc-v1.12.2

Hint
  • If ye be looking to find new blades, keep to the six. Except if they're a pair, for then they'd have to share.
Bugfixes
  • Increased the rate at which the new legendary cursed blades will drop as per community feedback. Please note that they will still be very hard to obtain, just not impossibly hard. This does NOT affect global loot rates.
  • Spouts now have a voodoo energy bar.
  • Spouts will now spawn at levels 47-52, up from 45-52.
  • Spouts will now use the full range of voodoo skills.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.

So basically you can only get these new legendary cursed blades from those six bosses? If so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to loot them from all enemies in tormenta and raven's cove.

I also think that the twins may drop the same weapon since it says ´then they´d have to share´. I´m pretty sure they might drop the same legendary.

"If ye be looking to find new blades, keep to the six. Except if they're a pair, for then they'd have to share"

I think i understand the hint. What there saying is, if you want to find the new legendary, each bosses drop their own legendary. "Keep to the six" ( meaning six new bosses). "Except if they're a pair, for then they'd have to share" meaning Drizzle & Drench drop the same legendary.

"If ye be looking to find new blades, keep to the six. Except if they're a pair, for then they'd have to share"

I think i understand the hint. What there saying is, if you want to find the new legendary, each bosses drop their own legendary. "Keep to the six" ( meaning six new bosses). "Except if they're a pair, for then they'd have to share" meaning Drizzle & Drench drop the same legendary.
But I thought there was a new looting technique?

The Twins part means that you have to kill them at the same time unlike how we have been looting them.

I'm actually a bit disappointed they are upping the drop rates. I'm fine with the new legendaries being extremely rare, I just think they need to clarify the reason people haven't looted them yet isn't because there is some hidden easter egg you have to complete.

I'm actually a bit disappointed they are upping the drop rates. I'm fine with the new legendaries being extremely rare, I just think they need to clarify the reason people haven't looted them yet isn't because there is some hidden easter egg you have to complete.
It's still very hard to obtain them, just not impossibly hard, as stated in the release notes. Since I've never had the luck to loot a legendary weapon, I welcome this.

I couldn't agree more. I 'm totally stoked that no one has found one yet. When the old legendaries came out there were posts the very next day, that just made them seem cheap. If they can stick to their guns this is going to be awesome when someone finally gets one in a couple more months or even a year from now.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but with the recent maintenance tonight on the games servers, I was curious as to where I would go to update my files for it, or if the launcher would automatically update upon re-launch.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but with the recent maintenance tonight on the games servers, I was curious as to where I would go to update my files for it, or if the launcher would automatically update upon re-launch.
I have the same question. I tried deleting and re-downloading the game, as that is what I have done in the past, but this isn't the solution, so I sent a request to the devs. Here's hoping for a quick fix.

And now it's down for maintenance.

Back