Request 2018 Christmas Event

RoguePirate

Honorable Pirate
all the islands will have snow on them except for Padres Del Fuego there will be Christmas decorations throwed up on building in the towns nightly fireworks and noon ang 3pm est evasions and and all new pirates ice cave featuring ( Frost-Caveman levels 33-45 | Frost-Root Levels 25-30 | Undead-Caveman levels 15-24 | Frost-spider levels 40-50 and then also lots of to wearable items and weapons candy cane sword,cursed-Ginger-Bread-sword,and very rare the caveman-cursed-ice-sword has a attack level of 200, and only drops 5 out of 17 times a day your chance is time and time is playing this game.;once you make it past the cave you will have to free Santa and his elf's from a cage that the Caveman built out of bones. once you do you can pick thew a lot of things in a pop up menu but you can only click 4 times so be sure you pick right. some of the things are just jokes

Last edited:
had to add more theres been a fan list from my tlopo fan q&a i asked people who dont play the game what would go cool cool for a Christmas update this year and i picked my 3 best this site is me facebook so no your not getting it

and co workers are too but if we arr all pirates we just yar mates lets just play tlopo and plunder and attack dear old jolly until hes dead and save port royal till we are men

Last edited:
Rogue's mother: son there is no dont you see these people don't think you have any thing in you head your dumb as a bat.

mother this is about you think i'm dumb and if a came out smarter then most people just having to be tought some things you just don't listen you never do thats why i'm a caring soul and your not i take time to listen and help as many players / beginner on this game as a helpful hand to not just this game but man kind do i think i will get staff no no way but in a way to i deserve it yes I care Even More then any of the staff do and i have a right to say that because what i being is friendly support staff training

xUWIXq1.png

I have no clue why you keep talking to yourself but your idea is cool but there's no way a weapon will have an attack of 200 and anyone has the right to comment on this thread not just staff.

Back