Request 2018 Christmas Event

Hi fellas, I'm the new guy, I'm starting to LOVE this board, all of a sudden I'm starting to find VERY INTERESTING posts! PLUS we have a suggestion subforum now!!! I'm very happy.

Wish everyone success. I'm DIVING in the rules now to get acquainted.

So with my fresh knowledge of the rules on this board, let me be the first to say I'm so sorry about all the hate on this post. Your post doesn't deserve all this hate, and it shouldn't have gotten all the hate it's been getting. This post was very well-written, and introduces ideas I wouldn't have come up with myself if I was the one making this post. I wouldn't have made this post myself though, because until I read this post I didn't yet know the bold new ideas that reading this post gave me. I don't mean to say I wouldn't have read this post, I'm not trying to be mean of course. I'm not a bully. I don't bully people because bullying people is wrong. I would have read this post, as I have done, and am now replying to, but only because now I have an opinion to share about it. Opinions are crazy things. Opinions start wars! War is such a horrible thing. War causes people to die every day. Don't kill people. Killing people is wrong. We should always try to do what's right, you know? Because doing what's not right, you know, doing what's wrong, makes people feel bad. And for me anyway, doing the wrong thing makes me feel bad too. I don't like to feel bad, so I don't bully people. I don't like doing bad things. Bullying is a bad thing. Bullying makes me feel bad. Please be kind and respectful to all your fellow players. Stop bullying. The girl you called fat shes on a diet. The girl you called ugly she spends hours putting on makeup hoping people will like her. The guy you picked on who was bald he has cancer. The person you tripped up he is abused enough at home. The girl you said to cry to her mom, her mom is dead. Spread this message if you're against bullying, its wrong. I appreciated this post because it gave me new ideas to share with my friends, and friends are really important to have if you want to have a happy and fullfilling life. So it makes me feel bad to read all these posts from people making fun of you, it makes me wonder, where are their friends? What if they are sad because they don't have freinds to makes them feel happier. So as a result, they go and bully OPs who make posts they disagree with. I appreciated this post even if nobody else did. I liked your ideas. You had great ideas and I think they're really valuable and they should be implemented. You should tell us more of your ideas. I hope the developers implement this!!
Just a thanks post. Cheers. (edit 2: dang, where do I have my mind right now, I guess I'm over excited. I originally opened this post to thank whoever made the subforum. Thanks!)

edit: just for clarifying, I'm a total noob when it comes to this forum I'm going to be studying the game and start practicing and when I get some advance I will be sharing my experiences! Cheers.

EDIT 3: Guys, I swear to God I'm not trolling, please tell me there was NO subforum recently and it was just RECENTLY MADE! I swear in the last two weeks I saw NO subforum at all and now there is one... [edit 4: I just started to find differently aged posts mentioning the suggestions as if it had been always there, I just don't understand, I swear there was NO subforum] Am I going insane??? I'm kinda freaking out a little, please someone answer, I swear I'm not trolling and I'm really a little concerned about my mental health. I thank in advance.

edit one thousand, nevermind fellas, it's all fine I guess!! cheers everyone.

3f8de667423ae57791706e2ab8b64120.jpg

That's not even to name the amount of bugs that would come along with it just for the new items and enemies alone, the game would collapse into itself.

Back