Release Notes 3-19-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.6.1

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Features
  • Added the limited-time "wikidance" emote for the Wiki Celebration.
  • Added a few moderation tools for a special event during the Wiki Celebration (stay tuned!!).
Maintenance
  • Improved some moderation tools.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a crash with code redemption.
  • Fixed a bug with teleportation.

• Added a few moderation tools for a special event during the Wiki Celebration (stay tuned!!).
    WHAT IS THE EVENT? DX

I seem to can't log into the alpha beta. It tells me my password/username is incorrect but its not. :/ Anyone else having this issue?

I seem to can't log into the alpha beta. It tells me my password/username is incorrect but its not. :/ Anyone else having this issue?
It was happening to me, and I think the issue was when I would press the "Tab" button to go from the username field to the password field.
Whenever I click instead of use the "Tab" button, it lets me log in just fine. Hope it works for you :)

It was happening to me, and I think the issue was when I would press the "Tab" button to go from the username field to the password field.
Whenever I click instead of use the "Tab" button, it lets me log in just fine. Hope it works for you :)

No, that did not work. :/ I keep getting a 501 error.

No, that did not work. :/ I keep getting a 501 error.
That's strange. Maybe reset your password? Do that at your own risk, though. I'd question a dev about doing that beforehand, because of your situation/predicament. Don't want to mess anything up, savvy?

Back