<3 Happy Valentines Day Everyone <3

Robyn

Honorable Pirate
images.jpg
pirate_valentines_day_poster-p228551473655402312xfd5h_328.jpg

Happy v-day...hope u ladies get spoiled... N u men get empty wallets :D

No, I don't like that ... sorry! It should be mutual; if the ladies get special treatment, the guys need to get something special too. Valentine's Day is not just for the girls; I don't like that idea. Then we ladies will get the fingerpoint for giving them reasons to say it's all about us. Doesn't matter the monetery value, both sides should be able to say, I got spoiled!

Hugs & kisses to girls and Bro hugs to the guys ( 'cause you know we're MANLY HOO-RAH!!) lol

Btw, all the girls in my school were talking about that guy who does the old spice commercial, ( "look at your man, now back to me," etc) They want him to be their Valentines! And I'm all like WTH?

Btw, all the girls in my school were talking about that guy who does the old spice commercial, ( "look at your man, now back to me," etc) They want him to be their Valentines! And I'm all like WTH?

rolleyes.gif
... Sorry, it's out of my league, there has been a thread about this. I'm with you on this ... wt ...? The 'brainy' ones beat them anyday! Maybe those girls just love the quotes ...
pirate.tongue.gif

I did misunderstand that on purpose, so that buff guys out there won't get offended
pirate.wink.gif

rolleyes.gif
... Sorry, it's out of my league, there has been a thread about this. I'm with you on this ... wt ...? The 'brainy' ones beat them anyday! Maybe those girls just love the quotes ...
pirate.tongue.gif

I did misunderstand that on purpose, so that buff guys out there won't get offended
pirate.wink.gif

:O but he's so delicious lol

Back