Workaround 30% Glitch Fix

Jeapers

Pirate Lord
I've seen mostly everyone having this error and it isn't that hard to fix this situation that people are having for the time being while they find a fix for the bug.

So when you log on to the pirate screen were you can see all of your pirates. You have to go down on the bottom left corner and change the server to Valor or any server that has low people, with having it automatically join a random server it will be stuck on the 30% glitch. So you must have to select the server you wanna join, or else it will still stuck you at 30% every time you try going online.

If this doesn't help you try again, but go to a different server. I know guys it's in beta right now, we are the testers for TLOPO so let's not complain about something that is simple to be fixed on your own for the time being while staff members figure out the problem and correct it for us.

Step one:
screenshot_2017-05-24_19-46-55.png

Second Step:
screenshot_2017-05-24_19-46-58.jpg

Third Step:
Click a Server instead of just pressing play because it will just give you the 30% glitch. If you click on a different server it will work. :)

Thank you,

~ Jeapers

Last edited:
The first screen does not fully load either. It reaches 85% and then a box pops up reading "Could not connect to prod-gs-3.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?" and inside the bottom of the box, is a check mark to select OK or an X to select Cancel. If I select cancel it returns me to the main login screen. If I select OK it brings me to the pirates selection screen. There is no server option at the bottom of mine. If I then choose CREATE A PIRATE, because I have not made one yet, it has the "Jail" load screen that only reaches 30% and loads no further.

That I'm not really sure about, I was stating for the people that have pirates already and it is doing it, this is a solution for those people. But for your bug, I don't really know as I'm a member of tlopo as well as you are. So maybe contact support by email: support@tlopo.com <-- is there email address or maybe start a pm with @MMDR (sorry for tagging you) on the forums.

This doesn't work btw. You must have just gotten lucky when joining the game. If you choose a server you can still get the 30%. Also, why do you have 3 of the same pirate??

This doesn't work btw. You must have just gotten lucky when joining the game. If you choose a server you can still get the 30%. Also, why do you have 3 of the same pirate??
You have to go to Valor, it is mainly that one would work. And, let's try to stay on topic and not discuss about the pirate's as I don't know.

Well, I can't connect to different servers because I don't actually have a character. So I guess I can't play the game until they fix it.

Hmm, it magically fixed itself. Good enough I guess.

But then about a few minutes later, the servers close for an update! D:

I've had this issue happen to me, it might be annoying but I just waited it out and it worked.

Same thing is happening to me now; I've been stuck at 30% for a better half of an hour :bashhead:It would be great if the devs could update on the situation/possible causes of this glitch - waiting ten years to play this brilliant game ahahah almost as bad as the wait for Samurai Jack

Same thing is happening to me now; I've been stuck at 30% for a better half of an hour :bashhead:It would be great if the devs could update on the situation/possible causes of this glitch - waiting ten years to play this brilliant game ahahah almost as bad as the wait for Samurai Jack
Pretty sure it isn't frozen, it just takes a long time to load. I just sat through it when it happened to me and it started to work.

Back