Guide 30 Second Rage Ghost K.O!

Did this method work for you?

• Yes it did, but I had too try multiple times.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This method did not work for me.

• I do not have the required items too complete this method.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solomon Warmonger

Swashbuckler
Hello everyone! Blue_red_party_hat.jpg
So you want too kill a rage ghost in 30 seconds or less eh?
Well, here's a step by step guide too fill your inventory with those fancy party hats!

Now, too start this topic off, I will say that it is recommended to be around the levels of 40-50, or at minimal have your shooting skill maxed out, with 5 skill points in "Venom Shot" along with at least 4 Skill Points put into Curse, in your Doll Skill Tree. In addition too that, the preferred weapons that I use in this guide, are as follows...
(Required)
Grand BlunderBuss
(Optional) Note: This can be up too preference, just make sure you have curse.
Tomb King Doll
This method must be done with haste, as it is done completely solo, no assistance required. If you meet all the prerequisites that I just listed, then your all squared away, let's get right into it!
Step 1. Find a Rage Ghost...
(As of the current update, they only spawn at night time.)
Step 2. Quickly walk up and curse the ghost. (You may also use "Grave Shackles" in conjunction if available, however it is not required.)
Step 3. Pull your Grand Blunderbuss from your hotbar, and hold down the fire button until the bar is completely yellow. Don't shoot at red!
Step 4. Fire away!
Well, if you followed these steps correctly, you should have knock him clean off his feet! I made a video, which better demonstrates this method, which can be located...
HERE.

Well, that about sums it up! Let me know if there are any suggestions from anyone on other methods, I am open too updating videos, and adding ideas too this thread if needed. Thanks for reading through, and if you don't mind, for data sake, go ahead and participate in the poll if you followed all the steps! It can help me get an idea of how easy this method is for everyone.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!View attachment 121159
So you want too kill a rage ghost in 30 seconds or less eh?
Well, here's a step by step guide too fill your inventory with those fancy party hats!

Now, too start this topic off, I will say that it is recommended to be around the levels of 40-50, or at minimal have your shooting skill maxed out, with 5 skill points in "Venom Shot" along with at least 4 Skill Points put into Curse, in your Doll Skill Tree. In addition too that, the preferred weapons that I use in this guide, are as follows...
(Required)
Grand BlunderBuss
(Optional) Note: This can be up too preference, just make sure you have curse.
Tomb King Doll
This method must be done with haste, as it is done completely solo, no assistance required. If you meet all the prerequisites that I just listed, then your all squared away, let's get right into it!
Step 1. Find a Rage Ghost...
(As of the current update, they only spawn at night time.)
Step 2. Quickly walk up and curse the ghost. (You may also use "Grave Shackles" in conjunction if available, however it is not required.)
Step 3. Pull your Grand Blunderbuss from your hotbar, and hold down the fire button until the bar is completely yellow. Don't shoot at red!
Step 4. Fire away!
Well, if you followed these steps correctly, you should have knock him clean off his feet! I made a video, which better demonstrates this method, which can be located...
HERE.

Well, that about sums it up! Let me know if there are any suggestions from anyone on other methods, I am open too updating videos, and adding ideas too this thread if needed. Thanks for reading through, and if you don't mind, for data sake, go ahead and participate in the poll if you followed all the steps! It can help me get an idea of how easy this method is for everyone.
Are ghost particularly sensitive to venom? And you need to have venom selected as well, correct? thx

Last edited:
Are ghost particularly sensitive to venom? And you need to have venom selected as well, correct? thx
Good question! Here are the answers:
Venom shot does not deal extra damage too ghosts, and in this method, yes, venom shot must be selected. The main reason I use venom shot, is because, the Grand Blunderbuss gives a +2 too venom shot, and in addition,a +3 boost too the "Take Aim" ability, which in turn can give additional damage too a players attack. The main objective of this is too kill them in one shot, which I have noticed is essentially a requirement.
Thanks for the question, hopefully this helps shed some light on the confusion. Let me know if there are any others.

You can actually do more damage using steel shot with grand blunder than you can using venom shot, even with the + 2 that the weapon has, making that an even more viable one shot method for lower notoriety pirates.

You can actually do more damage using steel shot with grand blunder than you can using venom shot, even with the + 2 that the weapon has, making that an even more viable one shot method for lower notoriety pirates.
Good too know, I appreciate the suggestion. I suppose it can be up too the specific players skill set, thanks for the tip though!

Back