35% Loading Crashing

Lordbacon

Pirate
Hi I am having quiet the annoying bug that hasn't gone away for about a day now. After pressing play on the pirate selection screen my game loads to 35% to then crashes immediately. Right before my game crashes it makes that gold ching sound and then my window just abruptly exits. Whats even weird is that it is only happening on my main pirate. i can make a new pirate and play the game just normally but then when i try to switch to my main pirate i crash at 35% load. Ive tried going on each server but with no luck. I was really hoping i could get some help with this crash cause i really wanna get back to playing again. i also really dont want to lose my pirate :(. Ive already put in alot of work to get it were it is now and it would stink to watch it all go up in smoke. I have my log attached to the post. Plz plz requesting help :D.

Attachments

• tlopo-161214_235738.log
    3.7 KB · Views: 223
-update when turning off v sync you can spawn in and it doesnt crash but everytime you are lvl 1 with no weapons

I understand you are keeping people up to date on what is happening but to make it a lot easier to read and a lot less spammy I have come up with a solution/suggestion!!!

Instead of making a new message every time, you can press that edit button at the bottom of your post and you could state that you have an update and state the time of the update. It'd probably be a lot easier to read instead of having 10 posts almost back-to-back about the same relative problem. And I apologize for not being able to stay on topic of this thread. I'm just giving you a suggestion on something that could make this thread a little easier to read. Thanks :)

I understand you are keeping people up to date on what is happening but to make it a lot easier to read and a lot less spammy I have come up with a solution/suggestion!!!

Instead of making a new message every time, you can press that edit button at the bottom of your post and you could state that you have an update and state the time of the update. It'd probably be a lot easier to read instead of having 10 posts almost back-to-back about the same relative problem. And I apologize for not being able to stay on topic of this thread. I'm just giving you a suggestion on something that could make this thread a little easier to read. Thanks :)
thanks for the feedback, will do!

you replied on the thread regarding logging in and your notoriety at level 1 and inventory empty, and now this issue that a few people are experiencing. Which issue are you having, as these poor souls can't get in at all.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/losing-all-your-progress.15046/#post-227258
Well when i get to log in everytime im lvl 1 but, i thought it was because I was spawning at padres, but that wasnt the problem that was the game problem

~JUST TRYED THIS IS STILL NOT WORKING!

Back