35% Loading Crashing

Yeah, ships still work with the level one glitch.
The issue is not that you lost everything and stuff, it's that the game is deciding not to register that you're whatever level, and that you have a bunch of stuff... or something like that.
ugg you guys are taling off topic this bug is related but not the main thing

I too experience this issue. The first time I log in the game crashes; I just assume it will crash at first launch in my play time. I can usually get in the second time. Sometimes I appear with no levels and attempt to log out and the game crashes, the next time it launches I have all my levels and items. When I had the fancy load screen enabled, I found it to crash either around 35% or 80%.

I too experience this issue. The first time I log in the game crashes; I just assume it will crash at first launch in my play time. I can usually get in the second time. Sometimes I appear with no levels and attempt to log out and the game crashes, the next time it launches I have all my levels and items. When I had the fancy load screen enabled, I found it to crash either around 35% or 80%.
not for me I crash everytime when i load to 35%, no matter what I do to try to fix this issue it isnt working, but i created a new pirate on the same account works just fine, its just that one pirate.

-update still not working, i wish the devs can hurry up and fix this. Like its been a month can you code this already. Just stop with small bugs fix the big ones.

You are crashing because of an Assertion error. We're working to get these fixed.

Just thought I would post this as a reminder. Assertion errors are known errors and being worked on.

Every time there is an update not all issues will be corrected. Give it time, some issues are complex.

-update-

Still not working atm, only sometimes when the lvl 1 glitch happens and than I can play, but other than that cant play on my main...

Welp it looks like crashes are the only source of this error. :( simply exiting out of the game can cause it too. Just lost another pirate to this glitch simply by hitting the X

I'm well well aware this glitch is be working on but i just wanna say its got serious potential to do terrible damage this game's community. More and more players are getting higher and higher lvls in the game and basically losing all that progress is enough to make someone quit. I've already had one of my lvl 50 friends lose that pirate and he hasn't played since. Potentially, we could really start losing people because of the crazy uncertainty of this glitch. It could happen to the next time you log off, a month from now, or never. But its frequency is what the issue is. For people who crash on the game alot the chances of this happening to them skyrockets. Potentially, this easily can become a deterrent to play the game because you'll never know when you're gonna lose your pirate resulting in a loss of players. For me now knowing how frequent this is, I just don't want to take the risk of losing my lvl 44 pirate. That's too many hours to just throw away. I know its sounds like fear mongering but I had to get this off my mind and i think it needs to be said and when you take it at face value its bad.

I was wondering if this thread could be locked since pretty everything to say on the matter has run its course. There's really nothing new to state so i don't see the point of leaving it open. Since more people are going to run into this glitch they can always just search up 35% crash and this should show up and find out what they need to know.

Thanks!

Welp it looks like crashes are the only source of this error. :( simply exiting out of the game can cause it too. Just lost another pirate to this glitch simply by hitting the X

I'm well well aware this glitch is be working on but i just wanna say its got serious potential to do terrible damage this game's community. More and more players are getting higher and higher lvls in the game and basically losing all that progress is enough to make someone quit. I've already had one of my lvl 50 friends lose that pirate and he hasn't played since. Potentially, we could really start losing people because of the crazy uncertainty of this glitch. It could happen to the next time you log off, a month from now, or never. But its frequency is what the issue is. For people who crash on the game alot the chances of this happening to them skyrockets. Potentially, this easily can become a deterrent to play the game because you'll never know when you're gonna lose your pirate resulting in a loss of players. For me now knowing how frequent this is, I just don't want to take the risk of losing my lvl 44 pirate. That's too many hours to just throw away. I know its sounds like fear mongering but I had to get this off my mind and i think it needs to be said and when you take it at face value its bad.

I was wondering if this thread could be locked since pretty everything to say on the matter has run its course. There's really nothing new to state so i don't see the point of leaving it open. Since more people are going to run into this glitch they can always just search up 35% crash and this should show up and find out what they need to know.

Thanks!
:) thank you, There has been more people that has had this glitch, but they just don't share. It's like the black plague, but with pirates.

Thanks!
YOOOO @Lordbacon , mah home slice! Was that a shoutout to yours truly?! You know your self-proclaimed chick magnet. If so, I'm flattered :queen:!

I must say the level of resistance to understanding that putting yourself through game difficulties is the whole point of being part of the games beta is mind blowing. You are going to run into issues, you are going to lose progress. This is not a complete game. You signed the TOS, which means you are playing the game to find bugs and glitches. You have found one, congratulations. We have seen the 100 "updates". Thank you for reporting the glitch over and over. Just saying that being unappreciative that you can even participate isnt going to help. If they state that they have seen the issue and are working on it. That should be enough for you to be content and keep being a tester. If you are upset about a bug or glitch taking "too long to fix". Then wait for the completed game.

I must say the level of resistance to understanding that putting yourself through game difficulties is the whole point of being part of the games beta is mind blowing. You are going to run into issues, you are going to lose progress. This is not a complete game. You signed the TOS, which means you are playing the game to find bugs and glitches. You have found one, congratulations. We have seen the 100 "updates". Thank you for reporting the glitch over and over. Just saying that being unappreciative that you can even participate isnt going to help. If they state that they have seen the issue and are working on it. That should be enough for you to be content and keep being a tester. If you are upset about a bug or glitch taking "too long to fix". Then wait for the completed game.
Is this @Jeapers ? @Zchoa

im sorry @Zchoa was that aimed at me? because if it was i don't see how I wasn in anyway unappreciative... All I said was for future reference i wasn't reporting the glitch I was just saying how in the future it could be a problem. I even asked for the thread to be closed

Thank you for trying to fix the bug, it seems like you guys havent and I would like to know when it would be fixed.

Last edited:
THEY CAN FIX EVERYTHING ELSE BUT MY PROBLEM THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2 MONTHS, THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
Heyo! @Jeapers, my man, chillax broski. Although it has been quite some time, just keep waiting as it will be fixed in the future. I'm still hanging in there as well! Can't wait to play again with you guys when the time comes :D.

Back