35% Loading Crashing

Heyo! @Jeapers, my man, chillax broski. Although it has been quite some time, just keep waiting as it will be fixed in the future. I'm still hanging in there as well! Can't wait to play again with you guys when the time comes :D.
No-one plays together anymore, since like school and the 35% glitch. Its just me on discord no one wants to talk!

I am having the same issues...tried logging I like 6-8 times in a row and always gets booted right out after I hear gold being dropped.... is there anything I can do????? I tried everything !!!! HELP please :(

I am having the same issues...tried logging I like 6-8 times in a row and always gets booted right out after I hear gold being dropped.... is there anything I can do????? I tried everything !!!! HELP please :(
nope, you gotta wait until they fix it, Its been 2 months and still not fixed. We dont know when it is going to be fixed

Last edited:
Ahh, I feel yah. Unfortunately, a handful of pirates, like myself, are in the same boat (idk if that is a pun because we are pirates, but whatever :D). I'm sure the Devs are working hard to find the solution along with the other numorous issues and bugs that need attention. So, in the mean time, you can start another pirate and enjoy the game, or hit up Netflix or another game you are into! Personally, I've never been one to play an alt pirate because when I consider my first pirate maxed, he has to have all skills leveled and all legendaries. So I have been roaming forums and playing Leauge of Legends. I have no clue, but I feel like it won't be too long before it is fixed. The best thing to do is just patiently wait..... THEN get all fired up when you see the issue has been fixed and binge game for like a day and a half! Hopefully this helps yah a bit :).

I'm posting this for many friends and pirates of the community that are not able to log in their main pirate at all.

This "bug" is a big concern for folks that feel they have "lost" their pirates. Just to clarify (as a couple posts on this thread confused this bug with log in issues or logging in as a level 1 with no weapons) this is NOT the "bug" this thread is referring to.
Yes, a lot of us crash, but this isn't the usual crash scenario. This "bug" is where they cannot log their main pirate in at all, as if they're stuck somewhere permanently.

They do understand it is Beta and yes things happen. They are loyal players, "testers" that have put many many hours in on their mains, and now cannot log them in. We know they can make new pirates and aren't here to complain. There are a lot of folks who are not able to log in their main at all.

Can you please give an update on this situation?
Is there any hope that it will be fixed and they'll be able to play their main again, if it be next week, next month or can you assure it is just a temporary problem?

These guys were so excited to be back, and put so much work into their pirates and now when they go to log them in.. Zap they can't.
It can happen to any one of us, at any time. It's troubling to folks, and devastating to those it's happened to. Progress and updates are awesome, like adding SVS or South Idol, but a lot of folks are hoping this issue could be a priority. They've been working on their mains to be able to be ready for these fun and exciting updates too.

So again, clarifying this isn't a complaint from the folks who aren't able to log in, but a small request of an update on the situation
(we love the team and all you do, and are not ungrateful)
but could you give any info on the status or outlook of this?
(for all the folks who have this issue that cannot log in their mains, including friends @Dog McMenace @Lordbacon @Cruelifix @Quadrigz @Johnny Mak) to name a few.

PS: also wondering if you know if there was a certain common factor that makes this happen - or if it just randomly could happen to any of us - like dependent on what they were doing at the time of their crash or if it's just like a random grim reaper.

(sorry friend to tag you) @Mike Wass or Support @MMDR (ty and sorry to add to your alerts)

Thanks for all you and the Team do! <3

I'm posting this for many friends and pirates of the community that are not able to log in their main pirate at all.

This "bug" is a big concern for folks that feel they have "lost" their pirates. Just to clarify (as a couple posts on this thread confused this bug with log in issues or logging in as a level 1 with no weapons) this is NOT the "bug" this thread is referring to.
Yes, a lot of us crash, but this isn't the usual crash scenario. This "bug" is where they cannot log their main pirate in at all, as if they're stuck somewhere permanently.

They do understand it is Beta and yes things happen. They are loyal players, "testers" that have put many many hours in on their mains, and now cannot log them in. We know they can make new pirates and aren't here to complain. There are a lot of folks who are not able to log in their main at all.

Can you please give an update on this situation?
Is there any hope that it will be fixed and they'll be able to play their main again, if it be next week, next month or can you assure it is just a temporary problem?

These guys were so excited to be back, and put so much work into their pirates and now when they go to log them in.. Zap they can't.
It can happen to any one of us, at any time. It's troubling to folks, and devastating to those it's happened to. Progress and updates are awesome, like adding SVS or South Idol, but a lot of folks are hoping this issue could be a priority. They've been working on their mains to be able to be ready for these fun and exciting updates too.

So again, clarifying this isn't a complaint from the folks who aren't able to log in, but a small request of an update on the situation
(we love the team and all you do, and are not ungrateful)
but could you give any info on the status or outlook of this?
(for all the folks who have this issue that cannot log in their mains, including friends @Dog McMenace @Lordbacon @Cruelifix @Quadrigz @Johnny Mak) to name a few.

PS: also wondering if you know if there was a certain common factor that makes this happen - or if it just randomly could happen to any of us - like dependent on what they were doing at the time of their crash or if it's just like a random grim reaper.

(sorry friend to tag you) @Mike Wass or Support @MMDR (ty and sorry to add to your alerts)

Thanks for all you and the Team do! <3
THANK YOU SM

@Cruelifix - What operating system are you using? Win 7, 8, 10, etc.?
Windows 10, also here is the information that a person told me that has disney's source code, 35% glitch for you, ok so you cant do anything i mean anything because its on tlopo its not your computer or files, its tlopos files the pirate directory that the developers have, it can only be fixed by a global code that they have to code, when they do this than the inventory error would go away

Windows 10, also here is the information that a person told me that has disney's source code, 35% glitch for you, ok so you cant do anything i mean anything because its on tlopo its not your computer or files, its tlopos files the pirate directory that the developers have, it can only be fixed by a global code that they have to code, when they do this than the inventory error would go away
POTCO was meant to be played on much older operating systems. Disney's devs did this on purpose and for a reason (for back then, POTCO 'had' to be compatible to be played on much older systems). Back in the day and prior to POTCO being closed, I played POTCO on a Windows XP system. Perhaps this could be a "slight" reason to the problem you/others are having. :confused:

For more info., you're welcome to review this post and accompanying thread:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/workaround-crashing-in-caves-padres-etc.16572/#post-232259

POTCO was meant to be played on much older operating systems. Disney's devs did this on purpose and for a reason (for back then, POTCO 'had' to be compatible to be played on much older systems). Back in the day and prior to POTCO being closed, I played POTCO on a Windows XP system. Perhaps this could be a "slight" reason to the problem you/others are having. :confused:

For more info., you're welcome to review this post and accompanying thread:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/workaround-crashing-in-caves-padres-etc.16572/#post-232259
You are missing some information about this, it isnt that we crash it is that are pirate is glitched in the inventory, re-read and you'll see, I feel like you are confused it has nothing to do with my operating system, its the files that the developers have. My other pirate works just fine, if you look throughout the pages you'll see a youtube video that I did, showing what the 35% bug is. You could cant ever get on your pirate unless you get the lvl 1 bug, which will allow you just to fish and stuff, because it is an Inventory error if you havent seen already the logs than do so, because it is an error all the time in our inventory we have to wait for the developers to fix it, even tho its been 2 months, we just have to wait, it has nothing to do with the operating system, because I dont crash a lot, its just the pirate has an error in his inventory.

Back