Loot 36 Hours Straight of Farming...

It is to be noted that conjuring a Legendary from the game's random number generator is a challenge, and unfortunately for some, luck may not be on their side. While I do recommend you keep at it for the chance of that glorious red text, I would highly recommend taking breaks as well as to not be dwelling with your computer for too long, as it can be damaging to your health.

(Also, to confirm your statement, General Darkhart is confirmed to drop Jack Sparrow's Blade, a renowned Legendary Cutlass.)

Fair Winds,
Misha
I agree very true. However your description of the Sparrow should read "Jack Sparrow's Blade" a renowned but sadly inexplicably nerfed legendary cutlass"

No amount of effort will ever guarantee you anything in this game.

Center your reason for playing around seeing RED TEXT you'll end up disappointed and hating the game.
Of course we will hate the game for not dropping a legendary for us. Look at you, looting legendaries all the time compared to most of us who can't even loot a Patron. That's the real reason why I'm disappointed and frustrated. Seems that you, Charles Warmonk, put in time and effort and you get awarded for that while a lot of us are left with nothing.

Ahoy, Chubbs The Pirate!

First of all, congratulations on the eventual find of Jack Sparrow's Blade.

However, I would not recommend doing sessions like this often as being in contact with the blue light produced from computer monitors can inhibit sleep patterns and produce unhealthy side effects along eye strain aside of a plethora of other symptoms.

(I shouldn't speak, it's my job to sit in front of a computer screen, but hey!)

Fair Winds,
Misha

There are computer glasses that block blue light. I recommend them for any heavy gamers like myself. The sleep deprivation part, however... mmm notsomuch. You can't even grind effectively after an eight hour stint!

Back