3rd Times The Charm?

Should they re-design?

• Total voters
I say yes.. BUT Disney can't keep the site up & running like they use to :p They have WAY to many "Technical difficulties" So.. I doubt they can change it without something happening to where none of us can play for like a month.. Knowing Disney, this isn't a good idea ;)

I dont know what the old islands looked like, does anyone have any pics? :p
i played for a bit then it stopped working and i stopped...
I vaguely remember the old port royal and a TINY part of tortuga... i dont remember any of the wild islands
yes they should change the old islands back.The wild islands need more diversity to them they all look the same
you got a point, congrejos, cutthroat, rumrunner's, they ALL look IDENTICAL
just blow up the islands again, and rebuild them as they were :p

i started playing a week after they released the remodel to live and el patrons weapons came out

They don't really need to redesign anything. Sure, it would be good to have the old islands back, but they were remade for a purpose, and I don't know how having new islands would benefit us...

I had no problems with the old islands. Plus, I'm sure Disney updated their "technology". So it should not be as much of a problem now. As you can see we have more "powerful" computers. If they want revenue, they need to go back quick!!

Back