Release Notes 4-3-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.6.5

I'm logged onto alpha server 1 hour 10 minutes and counting. Did fishing, potions, blackjack, joined a crew, ran through Fort Charles, TPed to Tortuga, ran through some cave areas, swam around, etc.

Are you doing anything other than that stuff, that could be making you crash?

Sounds like some are having connection issues. If players find an activity that perhaps causes a crash, they should try it again to see if it is the game or their connection - and then report exactly what they were doing at the time, if it is the game. I found that some 'doors' between caverns would cause crashes if you were going in one particular direction. I reported exactly what I did a couple weeks ago. I don't know, at this point, whether this has been fixed or not. Obviously, this particular problem is not terribly important at this point in time.

Those of you crashing "every five minutes" or "all the time", or whatever:

If the pirate you are crashing on has items from the swap glitch, have you tried creating a new pirate, or switched to a different pirate that you never did the glitch on, to see if the problem persists?

Repeatedly telling us you are crashing every few minutes is not going to help debug/fix the problem, if there is one.

Back