4000 Members on the Forums!

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Hey everyone! You may have noticed @Captain Star has been counting down to something really cool for our community - our 4000th member!

Although our beloved game has been closed for a year and a half now, we still have many members joining this site every day! We've gone over to new games, especially
Minecraft, Lord of the Rings Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic as well as some members have even worked on developing their own remakes to pirates online!

Our 4000th member joined the forums earlier today, which is awesome as we are always looking for more fun, thoughtful, and creative members to join the community!

Thanks for being awesome everyone!

Here are a few fun stats to look at in amazement:
.1forums.JPG

(I know, I was too late)

5.02 new discussions per day
88.13 new messages per day
2.42 new members per day

It makes me happy to know that our POTCO community is still thriving on the internet without our beloved MMO. This is furthered proof of that. Congrats everyone! B) B) B)

Hey everyone! You may have noticed @Captain Star has been counting down to something really cool for our community - our 4000th member!

Although our beloved game has been closed for a year and a half now, we still have many members joining this site every day! We've gone over to new games, especially
Minecraft, Lord of the Rings Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic as well as some members have even worked on developing their own remakes to pirates online!

Our 4000th member joined the forums earlier today, which is awesome as we are always looking for more fun, thoughtful, and creative members to join the community!

Thanks for being awesome everyone!

Here are a few fun stats to look at in amazement:
View attachment 64281
(I know, I was too late)

5.02 new discussions per day
88.13 new messages per day

2.42 new members per day

" 2.42 new members per day " legit.

Back