4x XP Possible?

InfiniteHOLiC

Dockworker
Hello everyone! My name ingame is Moon and I had a question about how XP works. Right now there's an event going that gives everyone double XP from land and sea battles. I also have the Hollowed Woods quest reward waiting to be cashed in. Would the double XP from both events stack to become 4X?

Unfortunately the 2x Rep from the Holiday event and the 2x Rep from the Hallowed Woods multiply from the ORIGINAL rep awarded for a 3x Rep bonus. An example would be if I received 50 Rep from sinking a ship, I would get:
+50 Rep for sinking the ship
+50 Rep for 2x Holiday Rep
+50 Rep for 2x Hallowed Woods Bonus
Grand total of 150 Rep (3x Rep Total)

Unfortunately the 2x Rep from the Holiday event and the 2x Rep from the Hallowed Woods multiply from the ORIGINAL rep awarded for a 3x Rep bonus. An example would be if I received 50 Rep from sinking a ship, I would get:
+50 Rep for sinking the ship
+50 Rep for 2x Holiday Rep
+50 Rep for 2x Hallowed Woods Bonus
Grand total of 150 Rep (3x Rep Total)

I see so that would mean it's still beneficial to cash in the quest reward right now for the 3X XP instead of a continuous 2x if I wait out this weekend's 2X

I'd imagine the only way you could stack further than what has already been suggested is if you started but left the Father's Day Quest unfinished. You could cash that in and probably stack just a bit more. Maybe next year?

Back