Blog Post 50,000 times the fun!

PirateJasonS

Site Founder

Posted by The Crew on Jan. 16, 2017, 10:45 p.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/01-16-2017-50kregistereduserswoohoo_j7mrAuI_752x400.jpg
Gather around, mates, The Crew has some exhilarating news to share!

Today, The Legend of Pirates Online has reached 50,000 registered members. That’s a lot of pirates in the Caribbean! We genuinely hadn't anticipated the level of growth that the community has had since the beginning of Alpha. It is an honor to have such a large pool of supportive players and enthusiastic fans, whom The Crew is very excited to work along with! Since we opened our doors in 2015, this community has become a family, and that is something so precious that we could have never seen coming.

We will never get tired of saying thank you to each and every one of you. Your participation in Beta contributes a great deal to the development of the game, and we cannot thank you enough for sharing your compliments, ideas, and bug reports!

To celebrate the fact that we have reached this astonishing milestone, we have decided to give you all a shiny gift! Redeem the code “happy50k” in order to receive 5,000 gold. Make sure to redeem it by January 25th!

We are looking forward to continuing this adventure with you all with the various events that we have in store for you, one notably being in the waters of Mar de Plata. Thank you for being here!

The Crew @ TLOPO

latest

Very interesting... ;)

Prepare for what is pretty much irrelevant babbling here:
I am glad that TLOPO has survived through all the tough times it faced and ultimately prevailing to deliver us the final touches of the beloved game we lost in what has felt like quite some time ago. It is great to know that TLOPO has come this far and is not finished and that it won't be anytime soon. Thank you all for supporting TLOPO, too. I am glad to see it didn't fail and crumble like many said early on or wished, myself included in them.

This 50,000 is what is going to motivate those who do not have to dedicate time to this to continue doing what they are doing. They don't have to, but they are. I am not sure it should be us getting a reward (but in the spirit of pirates... take what you can and give nothing back so.. my gold!) but you all for getting this project and this community this far.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

the code didn't work for me. Anyone get a "mistyped or already redeemed" message? I didn't get it so that can't be it.

Well, that would explain it. LOVE to see updates. Can't wait for the day we are back and running like the old days. Thanks for the insight all. Take what you can give nothing back.

Really? Yay!

We are the bomb! (that was a distillery questionable statement... just like our silly "Work this Enigma question out"...for an Alpha Key...nice!

Long live tlopo & all of us crazy " Pirates"

Nice!

:martini:
:pirate ship:

Back