50 Is The New 40

Sorry for that sinking just before port... I couldnt believe that happened! LOL!
Also for having to log off as it was getting so late ... just like a guy to take it to the 99 yard line and then run out of steam...lol

Really glad you made it to 50! that is awesome!

I had a fantastic time sailing! No worries about sinking, I pack clap o thunder for grog hahahah. The skeleton ships were crazy. Aye, a fun time was had by all!
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 9:02 PM):
Actually it was a lot tougher this time around. Another Spania ship came to our rescue on two different occasions taking the heat so I could get us out to make repairs. This time they kept on surrounding us. I will see if I got any pics from it.
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 8:25 PM):
You two were on the bow cannons at the time this one was taken.

View attachment 204

Dog to the rescue!

View attachment 205

View attachment 206

And after all that her hair was still perfect for the lvl 50 photo opp after defeating Neban.
She had a long night... I know what its like to push that extra amount to get to the next level...lol!

Love your screen shots Sven! You and Charlotte are so funny about my hair!!! Yes, I was so close . . . . I had to finish!!! I was thrilled my knives weren't mistimed for the final kill hahaha.

Congrats Kelly on hitting the big 5-0 and becoming fully mastered! You are an awsesome pirate! Love all the screenshots, especially the first one with Neban bowing in defeat to your awesome glow! Congrats again! ;)
:cool::drink:

You are an awesome pirate too Charlotte!!! I was so happy the screen shot came out! As you know, not one of my skills :) Woot!

Congrats!
I was away from game for nearly a year and discovered that they had raised levels while I was away. I had two level 40's and I had to remaster and a level 12 who is now also a 50.

Congrats!
I was away from game for nearly a year and discovered that they had raised levels while I was away. I had two level 40's and I had to remaster and a level 12 who is now also a 50.
Congratulations!!!! Three level 50's is very impressive!

I had three 50's and I deleted my first one a little over a month ago to make room for a new pirate.

I had three 50's and I deleted my first one a little over a month ago to make room for a new pirate.
Wow! I don't know if I would have the heart to delete a level 50. I am sure your new pirate is awesome!!!!

a long over due congradulations Kelly. you earned every rep on this my friend we just helprd you along the way..and i am very welocme to have Hopper with us,without him there would be no Kelly. well done and a hardy bottle of rum to you both...cheers mates :drink:

Aye . . . I have never met a bottle of rum I haven't liked! Thanks for the gesture my friend. :drink:

Back