50 Is The New 40

P

Pirate Lass

Kelly O'Malley is now level 50 and fully mastered!!!! :fight::parrot:Thanks Misty, Holly and Hopper for the celebration!
Kelly lvl 50.jpg

Congrats Kelly on hitting the big 5-0 and becoming fully mastered! You are an awsesome pirate! Love all the screenshots, especially the first one with Neban bowing in defeat to your awesome glow! Congrats again! ;)
:cool::drink:

Thank you Angel, Sven, Will, Charlotte and Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT (Oct 25, 2010 10:23 PM):
I wanted to give a special shout out for those pirates who were particularly helpful in my journey. I mastered all my weapons at level 47. What’s a pirate to do other than Dark Heart for Notoriety?
- Thank you Davy Warshout for sharing your tips on how you like to level at Neban and the graveyard at Port Royal. Very helpful in getting me to 49.
- Molly Ironscarlett for sharing what you did to level on Tormenta.
- Misty Moonlight, my long time friend, for sharing your love of knives and keeping me company at Ravens Cove and other places I won’t mention. Thank you for bringing the food platters to last night’s party!
- Sven Ironwalker for his sailing expertise, while attacking the Jolly’s fleet got me right on 50’s doorstep.
- Hopper for getting me addicted to the game LOL.
Spania Rules!

- Sven Ironwalker for his sailing expertise, while attacking the Jolly’s fleet got me right on 50’s doorstep.

Spania Rules!

Sorry for that sinking just before port... I couldnt believe that happened! LOL!
Also for having to log off as it was getting so late ... just like a guy to take it to the 99 yard line and then run out of steam...lol

Really glad you made it to 50! that is awesome!

Sorry for that sinking just before port... I couldnt believe that happened! LOL!
Also for having to log off as it was getting so late ... just like a guy to take it to the 99 yard line and then run out of steam...lol

Really glad you made it to 50! that is awesome!

Aww, it was great fun though Sven, we had a few close calls, lol. That last time though we just weren't on the repair quite quick enough, couldn't get ahead of the damage so to speak.lol:)

I shouldn't be but I actually was shocked it happened. We had so many close calls that I really didn't think it was going to end that way. Not only that but we were within swimming distance of the shore practically.

I shouldn't be but I actually was shocked it happened. We had so many close calls that I really didn't think it was going to end that way. Not only that but we were within swimming distance of the shore practically.

I really thought we were going to make it too, I was watching the health bar and it raised just a little bit and I thought we had it.lol But it wasn't enough for that last hit we took and it all went black. I have to mention it seemed like they were a little tougher to defeat this time compared to the other time when you took all the screenshots.

Actually it was a lot tougher this time around. Another Spania ship came to our rescue on two different occasions taking the heat so I could get us out to make repairs. This time they kept on surrounding us. I will see if I got any pics from it.
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 8:25 PM):
You two were on the bow cannons at the time this one was taken.

taking_hit.jpg

Dog to the rescue!

Black_dog_rescue.jpg

repairs_at_dusk.jpg

And after all that her hair was still perfect for the lvl 50 photo opp after defeating Neban.
She had a long night... I know what its like to push that extra amount to get to the next level...lol!

Back