501 error?

RepJunkieJr

Sea Legs
Hi! I'm new to the place, and I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, or if this has already been posted before, but I wanted to try this game, since it looked promising, but I've created accounts on both the forum site, and the Pirates site, and installed the launcher and everything, but with everything I try, it gives me a 501 error, saying incorrect username and/or password, even though I'm typing it in verbatim. I'm not all sure what in the blue sea I could be doing wrong. If anyone can help me, that would be absolutely fantastic! Thanks, and I look forward to seeing this game in action!

-RepJunkieJr

Your account on tlopo.com is the one you should use to login to the launcher. I recommend attempting to login on the site as well as the launcher. If either fail, then try changing your password. I have heard of occurrences where, even when typing the correct password, people were not able to login and received the same error code.

I'm still receiving the same error even after changing my password and logging into the forum as well. Are there any other suggestions?

Did you change the password for your TLOPO account? I meant login to the website: tlopo.com. Your forums account is not linked to your TLOPO account in any way.
Try contacting support: support@tlopo.com. Otherwise, if the issue persists, the only other thing I can think of doing would be creating another account.

Yeah, I used the tlopo website, not the forums. I changed the password and nothing. Also, I don't really use the Microsoft email system, and that seems to be the only way my PC will let me contact that account. My PC's weird, I know... Anyways, I'll try making a new account.

Make sure you let them know what system is on your computer. And did you check to make sure your computer has the requirements for the game. If not check this page out to see if your computer has what it needs to play the game: https://tlopo.com/play/

Delete the game from your system. Then turn your computer off and back on. Then go back to tlopo and download the game again. Then turn your computer off again. Then turn it back on and see if it works. That may sound strange but sometimes it helps

I will give it a shot. Also I was wondering: Is there anything in the rules of the Forums that forbid setting your profile picture as a shot of Captain Jack Sparrow's face in a crazy freeze frame? XD

Last edited:
How long ago did you contact them? I would email them again or go on their facebook page and tell them you are not getting a response.

Back