Release Notes 7-4-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.10.4

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Features
  • Beware! The volcano on Padres Del Fuego has become active. Eruptions will now begin to happen occasionally on the island.
  • Dockworkers have begun stowawaying pirates to other islands. For a pretty penny or two a Dockworker can get you where you need to go!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug causing water to disappear after leaving Fort Charles.
  • Fixed a crash while exiting Potions.
  • Fixed a crash with Chat Messages.
  • Fixed a crash with Friends Lists.
  • Fixed numerous bugs with NPCs.
  • Fixed numerous district resets from Poker.
  • Fixed numerous lighting issues in Caves.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Increased visibility ranges on islands.

Last edited:
Arrr! Off to update me launcher!:cheers:

(BTW...How often does it erupt?, I was there for half an hour and didn't hear anything)
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Quick note - it really can't be "v1.10.4" because that's technically "v1.1.4". If it were previously "v1.9" then it would have to go to "v2.0".

Thank you Staff
Now I can create my favorite meal. Clams from the beach, bowtie paste, fresh saltwater and olive oil from Spain. Volcano vent is perfect.
Gracias
Redscarelett

Features
  • Beware! The volcano on Padres Del Fuego has become active. Eruptions will now begin to happen occasionally on the island.
  • Dockworkers have begun stowawaying pirates to other islands. For a pretty penny or two a Dockworker can get you where you need to go!
Bugfixes
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
Ahh! Thank you for fixing the potions crashing bug!

Features
Bugfixes
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.

do you guys improve on graphic too through these updates? because .. i swear.. i haven't done anything to my computer and the game looks extra hi-def/crystal fine gorgeous.

What were the steps to reproduce the crash? I was kinda stumped that it was crashing where it was. I also tried a few local tests and couldn't replicate it.
Usually for me it happened when exiting potions after doing them for a while. I don't recall doing anything specific to trigger them other than trying to exit the potions stand.

Don't mean to be pushy, but any notes on the latest updates? Noticed today the launcher said the server was on version 1.10.7, which is a lot of progress! :happy:

Edit: Cheers :)

Last edited:
Back