Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I didn't loose anything so this doesn't affect me

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I agree with everything Disney does

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • If they give me back the weapons I lost I'll get over it

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
I dont understand why you quoted me there Capt. Hi...
?

doesnt make much sense to quit ur mem and keep playing unless ur already max or r waiting for the infamy update sry if i got off track
pirate.tongue.gif

it was no big deal for me. all i lost was mastered cannon and i can get that back in an hour or so. some others were not so lucky. a friend had just found the lost sword of el parton and lost it to the glitch, now that would chap my hide for sure. the 7 day thing is much better than nothing at all. the game is still messed up, takes for ever to log on and lots of boots and freeze ups. i hope they get their crap togather soon the boots and freeze ups take the fun from the game.
flag.gif

to late for that im sure as soon as some ppl didnt get the weapons they lost back they said screw this im not going to put up with disney taking my stuff away im leaving
LISTEN OMG HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO SAY THIS they didnt take anymones stuff it was a server malfunction its life it happens its just a game dont get all worked up they do the best they can as is so dont be mad at them

LISTEN OMG HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO SAY THIS they didnt take anymones stuff it was a server malfunction its life it happens its just a game dont get all worked up they do the best they can as is so dont be mad at them

iagree.gif

Being mad, quitting or anything negative towards Disney is unreasonable as it was not done on purpose. As Chris said NOTHING/NO-ONE IS PERFECT and i doubt anyone is gonna quit the game because of the past few days. And if they do, It will be a small number that with barely effect the game business. All who are over reacting to the past few days, sound very childish, yes childish and not in offense to any child.

I still want my stuff back
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 8:43 PM):
it was no big deal for me. all i lost was mastered cannon and i can get that back in an hour or so. some others were not so lucky. a friend had just found the lost sword of el parton and lost it to the glitch, now that would chap my hide for sure. the 7 day thing is much better than nothing at all. the game is still messed up, takes for ever to log on and lots of boots and freeze ups. i hope they get their crap togather soon the boots and freeze ups take the fun from the game.:flag:
I lost that sward to

Well, I didn't lose anything except a level up in Notoriety, and that can be easily releveled, so I voted with Chris.

iagree.gif
With Chris. These things happens. When you are working with Networking. It's bound to happen. I would rather let them reset at an earlier time,( Like when you have to do a system restore on your computer. To prevent further damage) then to have my account affected which would happen sooner or later. There will always be a chance to get your things back, then to start all the way from lvl 1.

iagree.gif

Being mad, quitting or anything negative towards Disney is unreasonable as it was not done on purpose. As Chris said NOTHING/NO-ONE IS PERFECT and i doubt anyone is gonna quit the game because of the past few days. And if they do, It will be a small number that with barely effect the game business. All who are over reacting to the past few days, sound very childish, yes childish and not in offense to any child.
I agree.

Oh, ok Capt. Hi, I get it now. :n)
Now that i'm over the shock of losing a good weapon i thought i was really lucky to get, I realise I probably couldn't live without POTCO, and yes, I know, It was nobody's fault, and it was not done on purpose.
:D

Not Me, i'd never agree with that it rather made me a bit angry if u asked me but i'm ok now not as angry as i was before but that 7 day extenstion thing is nice but still not gonna make me happy maybe i can recover that in a day or so but for now i'll have to satisfy with the lost of all my things

Back