Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I didn't loose anything so this doesn't affect me

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I agree with everything Disney does

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • If they give me back the weapons I lost I'll get over it

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
depends if ur lvl 0 if ur already basic doesnt really count but i was thinking about getting membership again untill this happened now i may just have to wait until infamy when something good happens! actually infamy will prob make some people think the game is worse because with el patrons weapons ppl started bragging about the weapons they have and the better the weapon the more likely u r to win and this will prob make bragging worse and we have the usual cheaters
I HAVE EL PATRON :D

Are they giving back everything we lost? Because 7 free days won't give them back... And those 7 days may be not enough for some pirates, and maybe some others can't play on that week.
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 1:00 AM):
im basic and i am :cursing:mad at disney
Me too...

The only thing that makes me mad atdisney is they say finding good friends again is basically no big deal well it is cause the potco is huge there are servers and islands and shops and yeah. Bit I believe in Disney and I know that excluding potco they have so much more bigger things to worry about. I feel sympathy for those who lost legendaries but we shouldn't be screaming and getting all po at Disney they fixed The Problem didn't they?

Back