• I agree with everything Disney does

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • If they give me back the weapons I lost I'll get over it

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Does the 7 day extension satisfie you for what you've lost. Awnser [unlimited] if you had unlimited during this terrible week. And [basic] if you had basic.

im basic and i am
cursing.gif
mad at disney

to late for that im sure as soon as some ppl didnt get the weapons they lost back they said screw this im not going to put up with disney taking my stuff away im leaving

Im sure alot of people did... If i lost all the leveling some of these people have i probably would have done the same thing... But yet again i can barely stay a day off of POTCO. LOL

Im sure alot of people did... If i lost all the leveling some of these people have i probably would have done the same thing... But yet again i can barely stay a day off of POTCO. LOL

i made a promis to a friend that i wouldnt leave and i dont intend to break it now oh yea francis made me promise to him now to

I'm thinking of canceling my membership...

depends if ur lvl 0 if ur already basic doesnt really count but i was thinking about getting membership again untill this happened now i may just have to wait until infamy when something good happens! actually infamy will prob make some people think the game is worse because with el patrons weapons ppl started bragging about the weapons they have and the better the weapon the more likely u r to win and this will prob make bragging worse and we have the usual cheaters

-_- My second pirate is a low lvl again :( and poor, geez all that time killing darkhart for nothing. I WILL GET MY REVENGE SOMEHOW MUAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back