Announcement 7 Years of Pirates Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here for 6 years, here for 7.. 8 next.

The luckiest thing that has ever happened to me is the chance that I randomly became a part of a very large roleplaying group back when POTCO was still around; big fleet 'missions' (15+ ships), PVP to determine a rank in the 'Military', etc.. was so much fun.

Back when looting was first released, my old friends and I spent days lobbing grenades at enemies trying to see who could get the first "Lost Relic " weapon. Not only was I lucky enough to be the first of the group to find one (Masterwork Broadsword), but I managed to find two more in the next two skull chests (which were the Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss and Bejeweled Saber). My friends were jealous for days until they started finding some as well!

Torn. On one hand, I'd say that the opportunity to play and see so many old faces again would take the cake.

On the other hand, this happened back in the day

Whalebone_Pouch.png

The luckiest thing was... to find this game
Finding POTCO (and its natural successor TLOPO) was a unique opportunity to play a game that was (and still is) the better online game to play with the whole family (kids and adults) and make friends for life (inside and outside the game).

Never gotten a Legendary before, in the original POTCO or here in TLOPO. So, to my recollection, the luckiest thing that happened to me was just yesterday, getting 3 famed items from one sea voyage :) (I sold them all since I had better items, but it still netted a nice profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back