Screenshots 74k Poker Earnings

Welp, I just lost 3K and went to jail twice.

096.png

Its really not worth using cheat cards ATM, if you swap your card and someone else has it on the table you immediately get caught and sent to jail. In POTCO it would only catch you once everyone showed their hands which allowed you a brief moment to leave and run to avoid being caught if really fast (loosing your earnings for that hand), or even to avoid being jailed if not fast enough to avoid getting caught (Still loosing all your earnings though). In POTCO you could also bluff the NPCs to fold by betting enough gold, in TLOPO the NPCs will just continue to raise or occasionally call no matter what their hand is it seems. Until they fix these issues, just wait until you get a good hand and then bet all your gold and hope you have the best hand.

Last edited:
Its really not worth using cheat cards ATM, if you swap your card and someone else has it on the table you immediately get caught and sent to jail. In POTCO it would only catch you once everyone showed their hands which allowed you a brief moment to leave and run to avoid being caught if really fast (loosing your earnings for that hand), or even to avoid being jailed if not fast enough to avoid getting caught (Still loosing all your earnings though). In POTCO you could also bluff the NPCs to fold by betting enough gold, in TLOPO the NPCs will just continue to raise or occasionally call no matter what their hand is it seems. Until they fix these issues, just wait until you get a good hand and then bet all your gold and hope you have the best hand.
It's been my experience that the last "issue" works out in your favor like, every time XD. You just smash that bet button until the 4th card is down and then swap for the win.

I don't want the AI to chicken out TOO soon.

Be ye warned fellow pirates I was playing poler at padres the other night and I got into a hand where I had 3 kings. Well after the river card was out there was literally no possible hand that could have beat my 3 kings in that given hand. So naturally i kept betting and raising until I myself had over 10k invested into the pot. I believe the pot was near 40k gold. So I was getting very excited that I was about to win a ton of gold. Well when the cards were shown it showed that I had 3 kings and the next best hand on the table was 2 pair. AND I LOST! Obviously I didnt really lose but the game said I did not have the best hand and I lost all my gold. I was pretty frustrated after that.

Back