Announcement 8 Years of Pirates Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Ahoy Forums Family!

I know this is a little late, but better late than never!

ha1.gif

Thank you to all of our members for making
the Forums what we are today!

To celebrate, we are asking that you
share a special Forum memory

For participating, you will receive

pf8.png

ha2.gif

As always, this medal is available for a limited time
Hurry and post by 10pm EDT on 10/24/2018

A special shout out to @Irene
for this years anniversary medal <3

Ahoy Forums Family!

I know this is a little late, but better late than never!

View attachment 110124

Thank you to all of our members for making
the Forums what we are today!

To celebrate, we are asking that you
share a special Forum memory

For participating, you will receive

View attachment 110125

View attachment 110126

As always, this medal is available for a limited time
Hurry and post by 10pm EDT on 10/23/2018

A special shout out to @Irene
for this years anniversary medal <3

For me, it is the entirity of the community that I've met through here, one of those special people ( @Lilith (Abaddon) ), and all of the support I've gotten through my guides and help posts. <3

My best forum memory? Every day! This is a wonderful place for the community to gather and share our accomplishments in game like looting legendary/famed, or asking for help from our fellow pirates. Being here for 8 years means we’ve been through thick and thin. And many more years to come! Cheers me lovelies! <3

Happy 8th Anniversary Forums! A special memory I have on the Forums is the first time I got to put a "0" in our beloved "Count to 10 Before..." Forum Game after I joined the great staff team here! Once again, congrats Forums family and here's to more years to come!
:congrats:

What can I say? It's been eight years? (And I'm approaching 7 years on the forums??) That's insane! It's been a blast to be a part of the POTCO/TLOPO community for all these years. Quite possibly my favorite memory / my favorite thing about the forums is the overwhelming positive atmosphere. It's a joy to be around!

Here's to eight more! :martini:

My favorite memory was getting that follow from @Darkslinger<3
That's so rad! I requested that epic dude for a follow and didn't get it yet, not sure why.

Haven't really gotten a special memory related to these forums yet, but I'm bound to make one at some point soon at this rate (my most activity in the last 7 or so years of being here). Great place for people to politely interact with one another!

My special memory from the forums is just getting to know the wonderful community so much more and getting to really interact with them. I have learned so much from the forums and it has help me greatly in Tlopo.

My favorite memories is the times I can be of help to someone that is having the same problem I had and it was solved. Another memory is the day I logged on and found that one of the forum mods had followed me. It made me wonder what I had done that made them follow me. Was it a good thing or a bad thing. I decided that I would think of it as a good thing until I went to log in one day and I couldn't then I would figure it was something I did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back