Announcement 8 Years of Pirates Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary Pirates Forums!
:party4:

Admittedly I'm a bit of a lurker here, but I always enjoy reading up on the latest patch-notes, and participating in the TLOPO suggestions section of the forums. So, I would say that those are my favorite memories!

Nice to see how many are on forums compared to 2010 when there was just a handful of us lol. Great tips/guides/screen shots etc etc... Bunch of nice folks.

I still love my photo album of photo bombs from POTCO... still need to do that in TLOPO... but, I think my new favorite memory is finding old friend from POTCO who are joining TLOPO and this forums. It brings back memories.

My favorite memory is being the first one to loot Soul Blinder Doll year ago before it even got announce. Which make me to create a forums account to show it off. And also the first one to loot The Sapphire Curse 5 months back I posted at the forums, which encourage everyone to loot at Jimmy Legs for that finest blade.

Look at my signature, not to many people will remember but if you do.......... don't.

Ahoy Forums Family!

I know this is a little late, but better late than never!

View attachment 110124

Thank you to all of our members for making
the Forums what we are today!

To celebrate, we are asking that you
share a special Forum memory

For participating, you will receive

View attachment 110125

View attachment 110126

As always, this medal is available for a limited time
Hurry and post by 10pm EDT on 10/23/2018

A special shout out to @Irene
for this years anniversary medal <3

Last edited:
My favorite memories was last years forum meet and greet Evan though I was late to it still had fun time looking forward to another one Happy 8 year anniversary pirates forums!! 2 more years till the 10 year anniversary :)

Last edited:
78EA4FF4-5103-48EE-8721-1EB1214D65B1.jpeg
This was pretty funny too

8 year here today, thanks to everyone who keeps the forums running! My favorite memories on the forums always have been the meet and greets and will probably continue to be, its always really cool to see everyone you talk with on the forums in game as well (hint hint, plan another one ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back