Release Notes 9-19-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.14.16

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Features
  • The Muertos Moon event has been released!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug with building entrances.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur while fighting an enemy.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Minor changes to the WhiteList.
  • Tweaks to the new feedback panel.

I'm actually kinda curious what the tweaks were. Cuz I know I supported some feedback on it, so now I'm interested :p
I really like how they changed it :)

59de754f5114282f2255a3c3f8526536.png

I really like how they changed it :)

59de754f5114282f2255a3c3f8526536.png
I like the feedback type dropdown. But I'm a windy pirate so the smaller text boxes aren't quite as nice to me lol. I describe things thoroughly.

Did anything change visually in this specific update? I reported an issue or two as far as functionality goes with the new one and I'm just curious whether or not this addressed them haha.

I like the feedback type dropdown. But I'm a windy pirate so the smaller text boxes aren't quite as nice to me lol. I describe things thoroughly.

Did anything change visually in this specific update? I reported an issue or two as far as functionality goes with the new one and I'm just curious whether or not this addressed them haha.
I'm not sure, this is the most recent picture (I took it the day alpha closed) so this is the current picture of the feedback form. I'm not sure what changes were made to it

I'm not sure, this is the most recent picture (I took it the day alpha closed) so this is the current picture of the feedback form. I'm not sure what changes were made to it
Alright, thanks for the input :) One thing I know I was having troubles with was the drop downs, only the right half of them were clickable. Then the rest was just me complaining about how I couldn't write a book in the smaller textboxes I think lol.

I also had an issue that I actually couldn't report because I didn't know how. All I know is that the text would reach the end of the box, and then when I pressed the arrow keys the I-beam would jump somewhere weird & I'd have to use the backspace to fix it.

(I should say that I'm kinda just blathering out notes of my experiences here in case one of the devs happens along. Not necessarily anything you care about @Captain Redhorn lol)

Back