__PSN__

Bout time lol. But know well be too busy playing video games too catch more criminals. Dang we were making progress on catching the geyser bandit.

heres the states that have it so far

Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality.
Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned on and rolled out to the whole country. The process has begun and some states are being turned on now, so please be patient as we reach your city and state. We’ll be updating the map below as service comes online in individual states. It will take several hours to restore PSN throughout the entire country, so please keep checking back for the latest updates.

people compare eachother, in my founding or opinion i believe there all the same here are my reasoning.
1) PSN is free but ahs hackers, Xbox is not free and does not have hackers
2)play station has their own games as does xbox
3) they all are good console most of the tim ps3 ahs ylod and xbox has rrodpeople compare eachother, in my founding or opinion i believe there all the same here are my reasoning.
1) PSN is free but ahs hackers, Xbox is not free and does not have hackers
2)play station has their own games as does xbox
3) they all are good console most of the tim ps3 ahs ylod and xbox has rrod

Last edited by a moderator:
Back