a banking sysem

Marquii

Sea Legs
We only have a limited number of inventory space, but a-lot of items we want to keep on us.
Now, we did just get more space added to our inventory, but that wont help us long term.

What if there was a banking system, that if you bought a vault you could store items and money in for ___ amount per day/week/month/whatever.

For example, lets say you got a couple hats that you like and want to keep, but don't want to have in your inventory because it takes up a-lot of space, With a banking system you would be able to store those hats, for lets say 1000 per day. That way you get to keep the hats, and get your inventory space for the cost to make it fair.

Of corse the details of this system would be up to you, I just thought this would be a fun and fair way to store large amounts of items.

We only have a limited number of inventory space, but a-lot of items we want to keep on us.
Now, we did just get more space added to our inventory, but that wont help us long term.

What if there was a banking system, that if you bought a vault you could store items and money in for ___ amount per day/week/month/whatever.

For example, lets say you got a couple hats that you like and want to keep, but don't want to have in your inventory because it takes up a-lot of space, With a banking system you would be able to store those hats, for lets say 1000 per day. That way you get to keep the hats, and get your inventory space for the cost to make it fair.

Of corse the details of this system would be up to you, I just thought this would be a fun and fair way to store large amounts of items.

It would be better to add storage to our ships. As a pirate I would never trust a bank (banks are for robbing, lol), but would store extra stuff in the ship.

Would add a new penalty for sinking too.
If you store stuff on your ship and it sonks, it should be gone.

It would be better to add storage to our ships. As a pirate I would never trust a bank (banks are for robbing, lol), but would store extra stuff in the ship.

lol considering corsairs, juggernauts and battle royales can basically sink you in one broadside I think that this would kinda diminish this, and nobody would really store any items in their ship, or theyll just never use that ship at all and just have that as a bank, which also diminishes it.

If banks aren't "piratey" enough why don't they allow you to bury a chest with your stuff in it on one of the wild islands or something :)

Yes a banking system within your own ship sounds like a good idea. But not in a vault on an island thats a terrible idea. I agree with you.

Yes a banking system within your own ship sounds like a good idea. But not in a vault on an island thats a terrible idea. I agree with you.
Hmmm. A choice of storing stuff on my ship with the extra excitement of losing it all any time you get sunk instantly by a corsair or haxor on a ship killing spree or some secret cave on an wild island of my choice. I take the cave. If the ship storage gains popularity, perhaps the dev's can take back the inventory space they gave us to save server space as we probably wouldn't need it because our losses from sinking would make inventory control dynamic and a thing of the past. Perhaps just amounts of gold and ship items on ships. And why is an island a terrible idea?
Who knows.

Last edited:
Hmmm. A choice of storing stuff on my ship with the extra excitement of losing it all any time you get sunk instantly by a corsair or haxor on a ship killing spree or some secret cave on an wild island of my choice. I take the cave. If the ship storage gains popularity, perhaps the dev's can take back the inventory space they gave us to save server space as we probably wouldn't need it because our losses from sinking would make inventory control dynamic and a thing of the past. Perhaps just amounts of gold and ship items on ships. And why is an island a terrible idea?
Who knows.
Because on an island the pirate can easily get it, but when on the ship you can be sailing where its harder to get to.

Basically saying pirates are like robbers, and if its in a vault on an island its easy access for them. But when you're sailing on your ship they would need to take there own ship and go sink you for your loot.
Are you saying that we should be able to sink other players and get whatever loot they have on their ship?lol

Im not the one who suggested this idea... Maybe you should ask the thread creator. Im just throwing ideas out based on his/her suggestion.

How about a bigger bank for a bigger cost? Small bank 250. Medium bank 500-750. Large bank 100. Extra-large bank 1.5-2k. Just my thoughts.

Its an idea maybe part of svs.

In the end storage could be done on ships without losing it when you sink if you pay a salvage fee.

I agree to this. I would personally loathe to see a system in-game that would force you to stay cautious of losing all your precious loot due to sinking, there are way too many factors, broken hearts and tears that would go into accidentally getting derped by a Battle Royale and losing your Legendary Stash.

Back