Blog Post A BONUS BOUNTY!

https://static.tlopo.com/static/img/posts/498a8543e952dfb394636152d50bf308.jpg_558x314.jpg
OH, HELLO PIRATES! MERRY… WHAT? I’M TOO LOUD? BUT I CAN BARELY HEAR MESELF TALK.

Okay, fine. I’ll talk like this. But fair warnin’, I can’t hear a blasted thing I’m sayin’! So, why be Ol’ Gunner talkin’ to ye today? I bet ye thought that after the grand finale yesterday that they’d be done, but oh no!

THEY’VE GOT A VERY SPECIAL BONUS GIFT FOR YE, AND IT GOES BOOM! HAHAHA! Oh, sorry. Too loud still? Drat.

Ye can now redeem a special Snow-Covered Grenade with the code SNOWNADE until January 2nd. But be warned, make sure yer inventory ain’t full! Ye best have a spot open, or ye’ll lose yer item! Although, methinks that shan’t be a problem since the recent expansion…

THESE BOMBS BE A FAVORITE OF MINE! Ye don’t see ‘em comin’. Ye’ll perplex yer foe by holdin’ a ball o’ snow in the middle of summer! Then, before they know it, BLAMMMOOOO! They’re gone… just like me eardrums!

Now, I bet yer wonderin’ how in Davy Jones’ Locker do we have SNOW in the Caribbean? Beats me! All I know is Tia Dalma put some special spell on this here snow. She muttered somethin' about a mood rock's colors? Told me ye may experience some color changes with this here weapon, but I didn't see anything. I may be near deaf, but I ain't color blind. Why she can’t put a spell on me ears to fix me ailin’ ears, I’ll never know.

NOW GO FORTH, PIRATES! AND ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON! AND DON’T FORGET ME RUM! I’VE BEEN WAITIN’ FOREVER!

She muttered somethin' about a mood rock's colors? Told me ye may experience some color changes with this here weapon
Onesmallstepforman.jpg

We may have gotten to the moon so far, but will we ever reach the red planet?

Back