Event  A Day To Get Together & Meet Everyone On The Forum.

Maybe it would be easier to designate a server and island spot where we would typically go to if we're bored? It seems kind of tough to get everyone to meet up at the same time and sounds kind of chaotic sifting all the chat messages.

Interesting thought, though I'd still like to have some social events. I would say Fragilles, as I know many on the forums already usually play there.

I would like some social events to, but at this time of year, it is soooo crazy. So, Fragilles it is to meet people. Does Spania have a designated server that we use? I know my first guild I belonged to (Spania is my third and last) used one of the l servers. I think it was Legassa.

Well, if you are going for a server that starts with the letter 'S', there are three to choose from: Sabada; Sabona; and Savica. Any of them sound good? Or just pick a random one? :)

Well, if you are going for a server that starts with the letter 'S', there are three to choose from: Sabada; Sabona; and Savica. Any of them sound good? Or just pick a random one? :)
It would be up to Carlos really. I'm not sure if "S" is a good idea anymore since there are only three of them.

I personally think a quiet server would be the best. Maybe Carlos will read this and make a decision. :daggermouth:

Well i hope its a time that i can make it, its its your new years eve it will be my news year day and i think im gunna be a little too unwell to get online lol

Back