Discussion A&E Nightwatch - Tampa

pogoemt

Pirate Apprentice
For those of you who haven't seen me around already, I am an EMT in the city of Tampa, Florida. I just wanted to quickly call attention to the show "Nightwatch" which is actively airing every Thursday 10pm EST. This season was recorded in my city and some of my friends, acquaintances and coworkers have appeared on this show to some extent. Disclaimer: I was not lucky enough to run a call with any of the film crews so you won't be seeing me on there.

The Nightwatch follows Tampa Police and Tampa Fire Rescue (Fire and EMS are combined in my system) giving a more revealing view of what first responders deal with nightly.

While I must say, the show is most definitely edited and glamorized/hyped up, this is still a fairly accurate representation of what we see and work with every time we work. (Especially for me since I work nights)

You can watch the Nightwatch on A&E every Thursday night at 10pm EST or on demand.

Here is a little sneak peek

I understand that this thread may spark some controversy regarding the current state of Police, I'll go ahead and state my opinion in that I support City of Tampa Police 100% and have had very little bad interactions with them. Please try to keep the discussion of this topic either non-existent or very civil. I don't want this thread to be derailed.

Thanks,

pogoemt

Back