A few questions regarding the game..

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Hi all, I have been playing TLOPO since closed Alpha but I have a few questions about TLOPO as well as things that were in POTCO.

1. Where can I find shrinkin grog and growin grog?
2. There are various skills such as Grape Shot (cannon) Toughness (grenade) that have to do with taking and doing damage to other ships. I'm confused, you obviously cant shoot players on other ships in TLOPO and I don't think it was that way in POTCO (at least when I played) was something changed in POTCO?

Hi all, I have been playing TLOPO since closed Alpha but I have a few questions about TLOPO as well as things that were in POTCO.

2. There are various skills such as Grape Shot (cannon) Toughness (grenade) that have to do with taking and doing damage to other ships. I'm confused, you obviously cant shoot players on other ships in TLOPO and I don't think it was that way in POTCO (at least when I played) was something changed in POTCO?
1. I don't believe they've been added yet.
2. Originally you could see other players on their ships, as well as enemies on enemy ships. This is why grape shot is designed the way it is. Also in SvS, you can use grape shot to pull people out of the repair mini game, if I'm not mistaken.

Grape shot is a skill for svs, it wounds and stuns openent players while blasting a shot as you pass, temporarily ,it can be pretty useful in svs, they dont have npc on ships anymore in open map so it's not of use for anything but svs, unless they are flag ships.
Also toughness is pretty useful it increases your health regen , I always try to put extra points on that

Last edited:

shrinking and growing grog are potions that you make yourself at the potions table. They now work properly when consumed as of this update.

You could always hurt npc's (PvE) and players (SvS) on the enemy ship, many ways, in POTCO.
It was one of my favorite activities and helps a lot.

Grape shot is a skill for svs, it wounds and stuns openent players while blasting a shot as you pass, temporarily ,it can be pretty useful in svs, they dont have npc on ships anymore in open map so it's not of use for anything but svs, unless they are flag ships.
Also toughness is pretty useful it increases your health regen , I always try to put extra points on that
This is a month old that I'm replying to, but I would say grape is actually very effective against pve ships. I use it quite a bit and see great damage from a solid grape hit. My cannon level is like 12 or something but my skill points are level across all items and grape out points single shot in damage all the time by a good margin.
So I don't agree grapeshot is useless at all.

Back