A " Gift" For The Pirate Forums

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I made this Video so that more people will know of it's existence and join it's nothing much really. So this is a gift to you pirates forums! Don't spend all of it in one place
biggrin.gif

Nice video I made one as well but idk if it's as good as yours here's the link https://piratesforums.co/threads/join-piratesforums-video-by-will-nightwolf.1276/

Nice video, Basil! You did a terrific job explaining the forum.
Your voice is not slightly feminine at all...has a tough sound-as tough as yer pirate . :)

:daggermouth:

Thanks, lol, even though my pirate just had letters above his head every time he talked:D
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 9:10 AM):
Thanks Basil for your kind words, I appreciate you taking the time to make this video. :)

Thanks, Davy, No problem!

Nice video, Basil! You did a terrific job explaining the forum.
Your voice is not slightly feminine at all...has a tough sound-as tough as yer pirate . :)

:daggermouth:
I can't see it :( :(
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 6:06 AM):
I made this Video so that more people will know of it's existence and join it's nothing much really. So this is a gift to you pirates forums! Don't spend all of it in one place:D

can you post it again? I can't see it :sad1:

That's the video that lead me here to the forums. That one or another one I can't remember, but it was a video. Great job, Basil. :) :fight:

Back