A Glimps Into Potco's Future

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Every now and then I'll come across a picture of potco that shows the future of potco. I do not always know what it means because I don't work for potco or even have test server acess. So I would like to hear what you think of my posts and if you have a glimpse into the future that you didn't find from the official site please post it.
504px-Custom_Ship_and_new_island_POTCO.jpg

Nice photo but I in some ways wonder if its really from POTCO because the ship is slightly off from war frigate. I also dont remember seeing trees like that any place. Who knows though if its the future anything is possible. The strangest thing I saw by accident appeared ecactly like POTCO except the soldiers all had blue coats instead of red in the cut scenes and instead of Jolly Roger it seemed to have images of Davy Jones. I had heard rumors about a year ago around the same time that the Kraken thing was going on that they were developing a version for Europe and I was wondering if that was it perhaps.

Nice photo but I in some ways wonder if its really from POTCO because the ship is slightly off from war frigate. I also dont remember seeing trees like that any place. Who knows though if its the future anything is possible. The strangest thing I saw by accident appeared ecactly like POTCO except the soldiers all had blue coats instead of red in the cut scenes and instead of Jolly Roger it seemed to have images of Davy Jones. I had heard rumors about a year ago around the same time that the Kraken thing was going on that they were developing a version for Europe and I was wondering if that was it perhaps.

lol thats why I wrote strang NEW island

Back