Loot A guide on how to save sailing loot!

James Couch

Wiki Staff
I'll start off by saying I haven't tested this extensively and I don't guarantee it will work for you all the time. At the time I'm writing this I have done this about 10 times and it has worked fine for me. The max you can save is 2 items. It is sometimes impossible to save an item, unfortunately with this bug that's just the way it is. Before I found out how to save these items I lost the Bloodfire Sabre, Bejewled Cutlass, Commodore's Sabre and Seven Seas Cutlass. Please let me know if this works for you or not. I wish you all good luck in your looting endeavors!

Steps -
  1. Take all weapons out of your weapon belt.
  2. Clear out your inventory as much as you possibly can.
  3. Get sailing loot and port.
  4. Drag any junk items into your regular inventory. (They will bug the slots until you re-log.)
  5. Once you get to the item you want to save drag it to either your 1st or 4th slot in your weapon belt.

Notes -
YOU MUST HAVE SPACE IN YOUR INVENTORY WHEN YOU DRAG OVER THE ITEM YOU WANT TO SAVE

THE 2ND AND 3RD WEAPON BELT SLOTS WILL NOT WORK ONLY THE 1ST AND 4TH

ONCE YOU DO THIS IT IS BEST TO RELOG BEFORE ATTEMPTING IT AGAIN

IF YOU CLICK ON AN ITEM AND IT SAYS YOUR INVENTORY IS FULL THROW AWAY ALL YOUR HEALING POTIONS, THERE COULD BE ONE HIDDEN IN THE MESS OF LOOT THATS PREVENTING YOU FROM GRABBING ANYTHING ELSE

Last edited:
Do you mean loot you p0lunder when you take down ships? I got my ship full but I couldn't figure out how to empty it again and get the loot from it.

Back