Blog Post A HOLIDAY HAT

https://static.tlopo.com/static/img/posts/6119f09f333d4071d2bf1270822d15cb.jpg_558x314.jpg
On the third day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,
and an all-new expanded inventory!

Avast,

I been gettin’ told by me customers that they arrr lovin’ the Brethren’s generosity this time o’ year. Quite honestly, me favorite one be the bigger chest ye now be possessin’. If ye got more room for me clothin’, ye’ll be more interested in buyin’ ‘em! It be a win-win for me, ha ha ha!

Today, however, I be overstocked on these Holiday Hats. They’re similar to what I got already in me catalog, but they have some slight differences. I sent ‘em off by the boatload to the Court yesterday eve’n, they ought to be stressin’ trying to find a place to put all of them!

If ye ask nicely, they might be willin’ to give ye some. Consider it a gift, as it were…

Redeem the code holidayhat12days to receive one for yerself! Like the codes from yesterday, this here offer be expirin’ on January 2nd. I don’t expect thar be enough hats to go around after that.

Now, I must be going. Stop by me shop when ye get the chance, I be getting plenty o’ new shipments in the coming weeks...

already have this from last year and bought one from the store so now i have 3 lol, although it is slightly darker red
Gather all the stocking hats! All seven shades of red!
For only filthy land rats would not decorate their head!
Ye must never do complain, for this is what Santa said,
from behind his festive reigns, seated on his great red sled:

"Nine more days do remain, my old scurvy ridden friend!
Should you think, it is quite plain, that this gift marks all but the end!
Do not ask, 'what's in store?', it is patience I commend!
Wait to see what's on day four, you may quite like this subtle trend!"

...Why did I do this? I was responding to your comment and I accidentally made a rhyme.
So I committed. No questions!

Back