A Hour In The Eyes Of Basic Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
As most of you know, I have been having computer troubles lately, so I cancelled my Unlimited Access membership temerarily. (Did I spell that right?) Finally, I got to log back on and I was Basic Access! I wanted to show you a few things from the eyes of a Basic Access pirate and my first day back after a month off pirates. (Doesn't sound like much does it, but for me it was a while)
screenshot_2010-12-04_18-42-47[1].jpg

You cannot use many weapons, clothes,jewelry, or tattoos.
screenshot_2010-12-04_18-43-12[1].jpg

Not as many skills, or quests either.

screenshot_2010-12-04_18-43-58[1].jpg
You get beat upon.
screenshot_2010-12-04_19-01-52[1].jpg

But you can still figh epic battles.
screenshot_2010-12-04_19-02-39[1].jpg
Just look at the quest log!
Overall, I think Basic Access stinks and I feel sorry for those unfortunate people. Thankfully, I am now back on track and have Unlimited Access.

That would stink. Looks like the game would be pretty boring without being unlimited once you hit the max out.
I started out as a basic member but that was so long ago I forgot..

Glad you are back Captain :)

believe me Captain Redhorn when i say i know your pain first hand... no access to your acquired weapons but you can use the lvl 20 wepaons upgrades (better than being defenseless) and now ppl can see the difference between Unlimited and basic. it is sad but there is a reason for a lvl cap (basic)..if there wasn't they would be just like the unlimited players just a little weaker though.

Aye, unfortunately I know exactly what you mean all too well... I had just renewed my membership this past week, and I was basic for 4 days or so (I've also done the trip though the dark basic access valley before). With my first 2 pirates I couldn't do anything! All of the weapons that I had were unlimited access only, so pretty much the only thing to do was be a cannoneer on a fellow pirate's ship, which really isn't all that bad...
I think they should have unlimited weekend once a month, that way if people are on vacation or something they still have a chance next month, instead of a year.
Wel, I agree that they should have the unlimited weekend more often, but once a month I think is too often, they would never go for that. How many times in a year do they do it now? It would be nice if they did it every few months or so

Aye, unfortunately I know exactly what you mean all too well... I had just renewed my membership this past week, and I was basic for 4 days or so (I've also done the trip though the dark basic access valley before). With my first 2 pirates I couldn't do anything! All of the weapons that I had were unlimited access only, so pretty much the only thing to do was be a cannoneer on a fellow pirate's ship, which really isn't all that bad...

Wel, I agree that they should have the unlimited weekend more often, but once a month I think is too often, they would never go for that. How many times in a year do they do it now? It would be nice if they did it every few months or so

They do it once about Juneish

Been there. RED skirts are not taken away when basic access either. Cool. But it is fustrating to have no ship . no weapons and no quests .

Wered u get your red pants

Thought that was interesting too.. I've heard from others that loot clothing was not available... Glad you made it back to unlimited Red.. I started as an unlimited.. played that way for a long while.. joined and discovered I could have leveled my pirate soooo much sooner if I'd have joined earlier.. oh well.. all comes out in the wash..

save the clothes you got when you made your pirate and you will never have to run around in your undies. same with sword, keep your first one. better than no sword it all.:drink:

i spend my time organinizing my many famed rare and common weapons wich i can't use. i have only like one row of room for my basic stuff. let basic members get common stuff at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back